Most Active Groups on BabyGagaRegister Today
Pregnancy Calendar Choose a Week
A little miracle is on the way
Week 1In the beginning there was me!
Week 2I'm just yolking!
Week 3Tiny & full of potential!
Week 4I'm a manatee, mommy!
Week 5BRAINS! BRAINS!! BRAINS!!!
Week 6My tail's receding!
Week 7Goodbye tail, hello toes!
Week 8Fingers-n-toes OH MY!
Week 9FETUS AHOY!!!
Week 10I can poop!
Week 11What's that uterus-like
Week 12Look ma, I'm a lollipop!
Week 13Farewell first trimester...
Week 14I can dance if I want to!
Week 15I'm your tiny dancer
Week 16I'm not gas or nervous
Week 17Look at me grow!!!
Week 18Covered in wax & nowhere to slip
Week 19Head-to-toe I grow-n-grow!
Week 20Half-way to the finish line!
Week 21Look Mommy, I'm dreaming!
Week 22I'm wrinklier than a raisin!
Week 23Singin' in the womb!
Week 24Look ma, my ears can hear!
Week 25To turn or not to turn...
Week 26Eye see YOU!
Week 27I'm a survivor, I'm gonna
Week 28I'm making blood, fat & hormones!
Week 29I'm spleen-tastic!
Week 3010 more weeks mama!
Week 31Another day... another ounce
Week 32Mommy, you're HOT!
Week 33I'm a chunky monkey!
Week 34Mama, I'm movin' downtown!
Week 35It's getting cramped in here!
Week 36Almost done, mommy!
Week 37I can see the finish line!
Week 38Stuck in a holding pattern
Week 39I'm almost done bakin'!
Week 40Three, two, one... BLAST
First Year Baby Calendar Choose a Month
A new star is born
Month 1Hold on tight!
Month 2Track & focus!
Month 3This sounds familiar!
Month 4Have you heard this before?
Month 6It all goes in my mouth!
Month 7The final stretch!
Month 8Put your hands up!
Month 9Pointing fingers!
Month 10Soccer player in the making!
Month 11Stand up for yourself!
First YearHappy birthday to me!
Article of the DayCan I take antibiotics when pregnant?
- - First Trimester Checklist
- - Your birth philosophy
- - 10 steps to a healthy pregnancy
- - 11 guidelines on cooking meat when you're pregnant:
- - 40 Reasons to be Glad You are Pregnant
- - Many women don't want to stop their love lives after they get pregnant. In normal cases, this really is considered a perfectly natural and healthy activity for a pregnant woman to perform.
- - 5 Tips to treat & avoid getting a fever:
- - A friend or a family member stole my baby's name
- - Activities in a baby shower
- - Advice For Future Mothers: A Guide To Getting Through 40 Weeks Of Pregnancy
- - Advice on How to Deal With Pregnancy
- - All about Doppler sonography
- - All about grains in your diet when pregnant