If you’re reading this, you’re probably between peeing-on-a-stick and “where’s my period run off to?”
Here are the clearest indications of pregnancy that aren’t a positive test:
- Your period has gone missing for three days or more.
- Light spotting (instead of Aunt Flo) known as implantation bleeding
- Swollen tender breasts that may feel fuller or heavier
- An increased need to pee
- Feeling unusually tired and fatigued … even in the middle of the day
- Light pelvic cramping or aches
If you have all of these symptoms or at least the first three, you should head to your local pharmacy and get a home pregnancy test, because you're probably baking a tiny bun!