21 days and a wake up!!!!! cali mama of 4 and lovin 20 kids; California 579 posts
4th Mar '10

my hubby has been on deployment since july. it is finally for sure that he will be home on march 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo excited!! that has been the date of return for a while, but with what happend in Chile, there were rumors that his sqaudron might be sent down there to help with the relief effort. i was in a panic for a while.. now i can count on that date, and I couldn't be more happy!! they were supposed to be home in january, but got extended. i wouldn't be able to handle having to wait any more longer!! he's already missed the first 9 months of his only daughters life. he was on deployment after our 3rd son too, so he missed a lot of his infancy as well.
i am just so happy that i have less than a month left til I get my hubby back!

**note to those who have slammed me, in case you didn't see my responce, since it got burried in the thread, i did not say where he is going to be comming into, i did not give his name or even what branch he is in... the commander himself listed the return date in an email newsletter... so thank you all for pretending to know what you are talking about**

Moo-mmyஐ 52 kids; New York 27164 posts
4th Mar '10

congrats, but you are probably going to get shit for posting the EXACT date so I'd edit it

Anthony is awesome! Due February 13; 1 child; Las Vegas, Nevada 468 posts
4th Mar '10

Careful about the publicly posting when people will be moving around in the military. Its a national security thing. Im happy for you tho.

HippiHobbitMama 2 kids; Savannah, Georgia 2293 posts
4th Mar '10
Quoting Christin Savini:
StinkerButtsMom{MBRD} Due May 27; 2 kids; Fort Campbell North, Kentucky 6623 posts
4th Mar '10
Quoting Mom2BbTrue:
Ashe Aslytherin 18 kids; Clarksville, Tennessee 19201 posts
4th Mar '10

You just violated OPSEC big time. You are not allowed to post dates like that on any internet site. If someone were to see that your husband's unit could be forced to stay there longer.

Were you not told this in the deployment briefing before he deployed. SMH

Lovingmy3RCV 19 kids; West Point, New York 326 posts
4th Mar '10

Wow blatant violation of OPSEC...

SMH

P Pickle Pants 98 kids; California 20522 posts
4th Mar '10

Read your OPSEC.

Don't post names, dates, or unit info.

Moo-mmyஐ 52 kids; New York 27164 posts
4th Mar '10
Quoting AdamantAshe [SBL-BNS-BMC]:
4th Mar '10

You need to remove the date from your post and you need to change the title. You are not allowed to post dates or countdowns on line. You're risking the lives of your husband's entire unit.

4th Mar '10
Quoting Wolfgirl:
4th Mar '10
Quoting Wolfgirl:
4th Mar '10

Wow... I just read her profile... she's an army vet! How the hell can you violate OPSEC when you were a part of the military yourself?

Kadence N Trace's mommy 50 kids; Denton, Texas 3597 posts
4th Mar '10

Wow thats suchs a major violation, I know your excited and all to have your hubby back but that could but all of them at risk for anything by you posting dates like that online you should never ever do something like that or talk about anything that you are informed of wether it be dates or something happing on there base to somethinging that happens with someone hes friends with there never post that he could get into alot of trouble,

4th Mar '10
Quoting AdamantAshe [SBL-BNS-BMC]: