9 month old being a "brat" lol Kenzye and Chris' Mommy : 2 kids; Lebanon, Missouri 14524 posts
23rd May '10

MaKenzye is 9 months old lol and she does things out of spite I think lol. A few minutes ago I was looking a recipe up and she started pulling at the wires on the computer. I told her firmly NO...usually she would cry a minute and then go play somewhere else...well this time she starts messing with them again so I tell her NO again and move her away (like a foot over) and she screams really loud at me...scoots over and turns my computer off! LOL made me laugh but really...you think she did that because she was mad at me? hahaha I think it is funny that she is showing such an attitude so earl...man have I got it cut out for me in a few more months when she really gets verbal LOL

ETA I know that I shouldn't have laughed at her for doing that, I but I couldn't help it :(

Salicia Michelle 18 kids; Nashville, Tennessee 8243 posts
23rd May '10

i think she is just being curious not being a brat she is at the age where she is exploring....:D and she prob watched you turned off the computer plenty of times

P E N I S Due February 27; 34 kids; Washington 13746 posts
23rd May '10

That's pretty funny. My son showed attitude a little early too. And now he has a whole lot of it haha

[maddie♥] 1 child; South Dakota 997 posts
23rd May '10

LOL! my daughter is 11 months and has suuuuuch an attitude. she does very similar things. and i swear she knows exactly what she is doing, lol. its amazing how smart they are isnt it?

See ya 18 kids; Florida 10612 posts
23rd May '10

She's not being a brat at 9 months. She's an infant.
She's approaching toddler hood and being curious and starting to test her limits.

Kenzye and Chris' Mommy : 2 kids; Lebanon, Missouri 14524 posts
23rd May '10
Quoting PO-PO:
Turtley Mikey Due October 31; 2 kids; California 50611 posts
23rd May '10

Amelia does the same thing!

She will try to grab my glasses off my face or pull on the keyboard wire and I'll say" Don't you doooo it".. and she will look at me, smile, do it anyways. She's a little turd!

23rd May '10
Quoting * E & A's Mommy *:
23rd May '10
Quoting Krystal [MaKenzye's Mom]:
23rd May '10
23rd May '10
23rd May '10
Livin Dead Girl Due May 15; 2 kids; Tyrone, Georgia 1766 posts
24th May '10

my 16 month old does that. he almost turned my grandparents tv on top of him when he was 10 month doing that. yes they do things to spite. the best thing that you can do is stay firm with them no matter how much you get annoyed with them... also NEVER laugh at the bad things taht they do in front of them. if you have to leave the room and then laugh and come back in and then get on to them. we have just about gotten my son broken out of this stage... gl...

24th May '10