18 weeks pregnant, and feeling hungry all the time? Mommy-kitty 22 kids; Ocala, Florida 1615 posts
1st Jun '10

I'm 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i have been feeling really hungry, even after eating i still feeling hungry, My appetite has increased so much and I'm worried about gaining a lot of weight, any one in the same boat?:?

Love my kiddos 4 kids; Dallas, Texas 267 posts
1st Jun '10

yes. seems like I'm always hungry. I'm pregnant with a boy , I have 3 girls . just feels like I eat more this time. .

Joseph's Mommy. 1 child; Big Stone Gap, Virginia 221 posts
1st Jun '10

Hun today I had a Big Mac meal supersized and I wasnt even full. I was really hungry again shortly afterwards. No worries. The baby takes from you.

docish Due June 1; France 6 posts
29th Dec '10

I just came back from lunch: Subway Veggie 30" sandwhich meal and I'm still so hungry!!! I'm going to try to wait one more hour to see if my brain is just slow to react and then I'm going back!!! I can't even work right now I'm so hungry...

JenTheHen 2 kids; Hillsboro, Oregon 458 posts
29th Dec '10

Throughout my pregnancy I would have some weeks where I could eat all the time and then some weeks where I was barely ever hungry and had to force myself to eat. I listened to my body and ate when I was hungry and I've gained a healthy amount of weight.