4 months postpartum and pregnant just2seeyousmile 1 child; Texas 20 posts
4th Jun '10

I had my first baby on January 26, 2010. Just last week I started to feel weak in the legs, tender boobs, and lightheaded. At first I thought it's from all the coming and going I do being a full time working first time mommy. First of all, finding time to do anything romantically with my husband is tough.. I also breastfed and stopped when my baby turned 3 months. My milk supply dramatically dropped and pumping at work was getting to be too much. Anyway, I went in for a well woman's check up yesterday and asked the nurse to do a preggo test. Positive. Straight up positive. Turns out during one of the 4 times we've had sex (since baby)...I got preggers again. Since I haven't had a period yet we can't determine how far along I am or a due date. Although I know this will be another winter baby. My OB did an ultrasound but nothing was detected in my uterus. She said I must be a couple of weeks preggers or just days. But I do remember it being a few weeks ago when I even did anything with my husband. I usually fall asleep as soon as the baby goes to bed at night.

I haven't told my husband or anyone else. I have no idea how he is going to react. I think he is going to freak out. We have a one bedroom small garage apt. Where one playpen barely fits! We also aren't financially stable to get house and renting a larger apt doesn't sound smart when we need to save up.

I'm scared! I didn't give my body enough time to get back to normal. I used to be very fit before getting pregnant the first time. I stayed a little big after him and now preggers again?!?!

Has this happened to anyone else on here? If so, please tell me something to make me feel more calm. I can't imagine, carrying a baby and having a growing belly. Plus, somehow my belly looks very preggers right now. I'm super bloated but I read that it's because my digestive system slows down major during early pregnancy.

Mama2Eliza&Jaela((AKM)) 3 kids; Fort Wayne, Indiana 10219 posts
4th Jun '10

IM in your same position but add a kid lol. My daughter was born August 31st 2009. This baby is due August 25th 2010! Plus I have a 2 year old. I am planning on an adoption but BD isnt for it, so we are just playing by ear right now and hoping he signs...if not then Ill have 3 little girls all under the age of 3

driftinggg Kenosha, Wisconsin 14114 posts
4th Jun '10
Quoting just2seeyousmile:
user banned 4 kids; Mueang Phuket, Thailand 30487 posts
4th Jun '10

This happend to a friend of mine. she ended up getting an abortion, but her marriage was rocky and stuff and she did what was best for her.

I get your gonna have to tell him eventually and just go with the flow if thats what you decide to do. It happens all the time : )

just2seeyousmile 1 child; Texas 20 posts
4th Jun '10

Boatk01: Let me guess...the pull out method did not work? LOL....sorry just had to say that. My OB asked, if I was ever going to learn that lesson. Jaja.

So how are you able to handle carrying a baby in your arms and having that growing belly?

I suffered from PCOS for years. I had check ups every 6 months which included biopsies and all. I got close to having a part of my uterus cut out and and then sowed back up to get rid of pre-cancerous cells but I opted out of that.

Next thing you know, I'm pregnant. And now again. My OB said that age is working for me (i'm 27 now) and that if I would have waited to conceive in my 30s that it might have been really tough. She also said I must be super fertile now. No kidding.

I want a girl now. It's what is making me excited. I keep thinking...if this if my girl (i have a boy) then that's it. No more!

4th Jun '10
Quoting ☮ Phuket:
4th Jun '10
4th Jun '10
4th Jun '10

haha your right on that!!

Its not too hard, she is on my hip most of the time and she thinks its hillarious that she can prop her foot up on my belly lol My other daughter is only 19 months older than my 9 month old so they are all going to be really close in age if I he doesn't sign. Which will be okay because they can grow up together but it will be damn near impossible for me to get a job b/c I can't afford daycare which means me and my three kids will be stuck in my parents house for who knows how long :?

Mrs . Sanders TTC since Jan 2014; 5 kids; 6 angel babies; Lascassas, TN, United States 4090 posts
4th Jun '10

I got pregnant 6 month PP but I think it was easier that way .

4th Jun '10
Quoting Boatk01:
4th Jun '10
Quoting Mrs . Sanders 24 weeks:
4th Jun '10
Jacob and Xzaviers mommy! 2 kids; Riverside, California 8 posts
4th Jun '10

I got preggo 3 months after i had my second son. My first will be 4 on October 16th and my 2nd will be 1 on October 15th and my due date is October 23rd. It will be hard but in the end its all worth it!

Mrs . Sanders TTC since Jan 2014; 5 kids; 6 angel babies; Lascassas, TN, United States 4090 posts
4th Jun '10