Cottage Cheese Dessert
1 tub of cottage cheese
1 can of pineapple chunks but you can use crushed pineapple also. make sure you drain the juice off of them.
1 box of jello (any flavor) I tried the orange, and strawberry and they were good
Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add the pineapple chunks, then the box of jello and stir it until its mixed well.
Easy Italian Pasta
2.5 cups cavatappi pasta (8 oz)
1/2 pound sausage
6-7 medium plum roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup shredded fresh parmesan or mozzarella cheese
seasonings/spices to taste
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain and return to skillet.
3. Add tomatoes, cream, and drained pasta to sausage. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated (do not boil!). Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Chicken Garlic Pizza
CHICKEN GARLIC PIZZA
1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese
1. Place the chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly, then cut into strips.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion and basil. Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4. Roll out the pizza dough, place onto a pizza pan or other baking sheet, and spread the herb butter over the surface using the back of a spoon. Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is cooked through.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND ROTINI PRIMAVERA
1/2 pound dry rotini
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast - cubed
1 pound frozen vegetable mix - thawed
4 ounces Neufchatel cheese (reduced fat cream cheese)
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup milk
Cook rotini per package directions to desired doneness. Drain well and keep warm. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes and cook until no longer pink. Combine cream cheese, dressing and milk and whisk until smooth. Add thawed frozen vegetables to chicken along with sauce mixture. Stir well and heat through - about 5 minutes. Serve.
20 ounces lean ground turkey
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano
1 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
16 dinner rolls or slider rolls
Honey Dijon Mayo:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon honey dijon mustard
Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well. Shape turkey into 16 small patties. Place patties on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out. Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended. Place on rolls and top with Honey Dijon Mayo.
2 boxes Kraft Velveeta macaroni (shell noodles and cheese)
1 lb ground beef
pack of taco seasoning
1 can corn
sour cream- to taste
- Brown the ground beef and add the taco seasoning. Add the corn.
- Make noodles as box says and then add 2 table spoon of sour cream to make it creamy.
- Take casserole dish and put 1 layer of the mac and cheese down and then 1 layer of beef mixture and then another layer of mac and cheese on top of that.
- Top with shredded cheese and melt in oven at 350.
- Add fritos on top and put back in the oven for few minutes just to heat the fritos.
- You can top the casserole with sour cream if you'd like!
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
1 T. chili powder
1 T. cumin
2 t. garlic powder
1 t. salt
1/2 lb. elbow macaroni Use rice pasta for a gluten-free meal!
1 1/2 c. beef stock or broth
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 14.5 oz. can crushed tomatoes
2 c. frozen corn
1 c. shredded cheese
2 cups frozen greens beans
1. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Stir in seasonings.
2. Add noodles, stock, tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes to the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 15
FIVE SPICE CHICKEN KABOBS
metal skewers are easier to use than wooden skewers, which will burn if not soaked for approximately 20 minutes first.
1/4 cup frozen OJ concentrate, thawed
2 Tablespoons honey
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
dash ground ginger
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 medium red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 cups hot cooked rice
1. For glaze, in a small bowl combine OJ concentrate, honey, soy sauce, five spice powder and ginger. Set aside.
2. On 6 inch long metal skewers, alternately thread chicken, pineapple, green pepper and red pepper, leaving a 1/4 inch space between pieces.
3. For charcoal grill, grill kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coils for 12 to 14 minutes or until no longer pink, turning and brushing once with glaze up to the last 5 minutes of grilling.
If its cold out, turn your oven to 350, put kabobs on a cookie sheet (spray with PAM first), pour glaze over kabobs and put in over for 20 minutes, turning them halfway through.
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Yummy fruit dip
1 big jar of marshmellow fluff
1 package of cream cheese
Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy add fluff.
LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD
8 big russet potatoes (cut up and boil for 8 minutes on high)
half cup chopped onions
6 pieces fried bacon (chopped)
chopped green onions
4 boiled eggs (diced & placed on top of salad)
3/4 cup mayonaisse
1/3 cup mustard
dashes of paprika
couple spoonfuls of relish (optional)
dashes of onion powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder
Prepare and chop everything, set aside. Boil potatoes for 8 minutes and set aside. Mash only some of the potatoes leaving some mushed and some kind of solid. Mix all the ingredients besides chopped eggs and paprika. Place chopped eggs on top for decoration and dashes of paprika. Let chill overnight or serve hot whichever you prefer!
Apple Brittle Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package almond brittle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks. Also good with gingersnaps
First cook the meet.
make sure there is no big chunks of meat.
Then when the meat is done pour in taco seasoning
probably need only one package.
Put salad in a bowl
crunch up some corn chips
and stir up and eat.
Microwave Cake In A Coffee Mug
- 1 large coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons plain flour (do not use self-rising)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Small splash of vanilla
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, & mix well .
- Add egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (if using), vanilla, mix again.
- Set mug in the microwave & cook for 2
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Two eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 to 3 ripe bananas)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet (dark) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350