Tator Tot Casserole
we like tater tot cassarole but we add loads of peppers onions and mushrooms 1 pound grond beef brown in pan add 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 onion 1 and a half cups each mushroom and peppers place in 9 by 19 pan top with tater5 tots and bake untell tater tots are brown about 35 min
DIET COKE CAKE....
Really easy, a little healthier then your every day cake, and very moist! I have people calling me about this receipe!
1 box Devils Food cake mix
1 12 oz can diet coke
1 box fat free/sugar free chocolate pudding mix
1 tub fat free cool whip
Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
Mix Devils food cake mix with coke. You don't need to add any eggs, oil, water, ect. Beat cake mix and coke with electric beater for 2 minutes. Cook in a smaller glass cake pan for about 32-34 minutes and let it cool. Mix up the pudding and spread on top of cake. Add the cool whip. I also like to sprinkle chocolate chips on the top.
This may sound wierd, but I can't believe how moist this cake is...and you can't taste the diet coke at all. (I tried making it with regular coke, and I didn't like it as much). This receipe is AWSOME!!!!
My Mamma's EASY Baked Chicken Noodle Soup!!
1 package of Angel Hair pasta
1 large can of cream of mushroom soup/cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of rotel tomatoes
3 large boiled chiken breasts, chopped
BUNCH OF SHREADED CHEESE!
Boil the angel hair and chicken (different pots.lol)
Cut the chicken up in little pieces
In a baking dish mix the pasta, chicken, soup, and the rotel tomatoes.
Cover with cheese and bake for about 20 mins at 350 Degrees!!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Toast With Fruit Recipe
Ready in: < 30 minutes
Difficulty: 3 (1=easiest :: hardest=5)
--Stuffed French Toast Recipes
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
12 slices cinnamon bread
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices to make six sandwiches. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture. Cook in a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.
Top with colorful fruits and pour over lightly whipped sweet cream so that the cream flows over the toast.
Boil your speghetti noodles (I like using angel hair) enough to fit into a 9x13 cassarole pan. I don't really measure out my pasta, but I like to have like an 1/2-1 inch of pasta in the pan.
Then pour a jar of speghetti sauce on top and mix together. Make sure it is mixed really good.
Then start layering. I do a layer of sprinkle cheese, then a layer of pepperoni, then a layer of ham, again with the cheese, then I like to add olives and a little more cheese. (You can change up the toppings on top to suit what you like).
Then I put it in the oven at 350 and usually bake it for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and it is all warm.
It's yummy. It usually feeds us for a couple days.
The Best Taco's EVER! I promise!
Just make your tacos like normal but use one can of Dark Red Kidney Beans ( drained ) and add it to the meat when you add the seasoning. I promise they are the best!!
Ok these are something my mom used to just throw together.. i think they are enchiladas lol or thats just what we always called them!
ook so u need
1 package BIG tortillas
1 package shredded cheese *they are good, but i like the fiesta blend*
1 bottle pace picante sauce
package of like 4 chicken breast
so this is REALLY easy.. cut chicken into strips (like fajita meat) and cook it (put some salt and pepper on it), we use a george foreman grill.. but skillet works too,
get a 9x13 pan, and spoon a little picante sauce on the bottom
after the chicken cooks get a tortilla, spread some picante sause on it, put a few pieces of chicken and then put some cheese, roll up like a burrito, and put in pan, the pan SHOULD be able to hole all 8 of the tortillas... guess it depends on how thick you make em!
after u put em in the pan, pour the rest of the picante sauce over the top, and the rest of the cheese over the top... and put in the oven at like 350 til the cheese it melted!
its super easy, and takes like 20 minutes to make..
OH and if you like sour cream... that makes em extra yummy.. (after they are cooked of course!)
i hope ya'll enjoy!!quote
1 box yellow cake mix
1sm can diced pineapple
1 lg can cherry pie filling
1 stick of butter
open can of pineapple dump it into a large glass bowl that can go in the oven
open can of cherry pir filling dump it on top of pineapple
open yellow cake mix dump it on top of fruit
cut butter in about 1/4" squares and cover the top of the mixture
place in a 350 oven until the top turns golden brown (about 30 mins)
Super Easy Peach Cobbler
I always use this to cheat instead of doing it the old fashioned way and taking forever.
1 can of peach pie filling goes in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
get one roll of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, break off little tiny hunks and drop onto the top of the peach pie filling covering the entire dish then sprinkle just a little sugar over the top, and bake until topping is golden brown (follow cookie directions)
My Mamaw's FAMOUS rum cake...not for the pregant or children!
1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
1 18oz package of yellow cake mix
1 3 1/2 oz vanilla instant pudding
1/2 c cold water
1/2 c dark rum
1/4 pound butter
1/4 c water
1 c gradulated sugar
1/2 c dark rum (I perfer Capt. Morgans myself)
preheat oven to 325degrees. Grease and flour 12 c bundt pan. sprinke nuts over bottom of pan. Mix all cake ing. together; pour over nuts. Bake one hour!
Melt butter in sauce pan; stir in water and sugar. Boil five mins, stirring constintly. remove from heat and stir in rum.
Drizzle some of glaze over cake while it's still in cake pan and hot. Turn cake onto plate and prick with some toothpicks. drizzle rest of glaze over to and sides repeat until all the glaze is gone.
Its awesome..it's moist..and its...um..yummy.
Menu description: "Spicy sausage, russet potatoes, and calvolo greens in a light creamy broth."
Serves 4 as an appetizer, 2 as an entree
2 and 3/4 cups chicken stock or broth
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 medium russet potato
2 cups chopped kale
1/2 pound of spicy italian sausage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Combine the stock and cream in a sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Slice the unpeeled potato into 1/4 inch slices, then quarter the slices and add them to the soup.
3. Add the Kale
4. Grill or Saute the sausage. When cooked and cooled, cut the sausage at an angle into about 1/2 inch thick. Add the sausage to the soup.
5. Add the spices and let the soup simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
Menu description: "Chocolate & vanilla marbled cheesecake on a chocolate cookie crust, topped with fudge & Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pieces."
Chili's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup oreo chocolate cookie crumbs (3 cookies w/ filling removed)
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter (not chunky)
3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 cup sugar
1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup fudge topping
4 chilled regular size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (not bite-size)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. In a medium bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, chocolate cookie crumbs, and melted butter.
3. Press the crumbs firmly over just the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan. Bake
for 6 to 8 minutes.
4. When the crust is cool. Spread peanut butter in a circle in the center of the crust. (you may soften the peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave to make it easier to spread.) You don't need to spread the peanut butter to the edge --leave about an inch margin all around.
5. You'll need 2 seperate bowls for the fillings, one larger than the other. In the larger bowl, w/ an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
6. Remove 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture and pour it into the smaller bowl. Add the chocolate syrup to this mixture and combine.
7. Pour the large bowl of filling into the pan and spread it evenly over the crust.
8. Pour the chocolate filling onto the other filling and spread it out. Using a knife, swirl the chocolate into the white filling beneath it. A couple of passes should be enough.
9. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake the cheesecake for 70 to 80 minutes or until it becomes firm in the center. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
10. When the cheesecake is completely cool, soften the fudge topping in a double broiler or the microwave for about 45 seconds, then spread it out evenly over the cheesecake. Be sure to cover the entire surface of the filling.
11. Unwrap the peanut butter cups and chop them into small chunks.
12. Sprinkle the peanut butter cup pieces and any crumbs over the top of the cheesecake. Chill.
13. Slice the cake 5 times through the midle to make 10 slices. Enjoy!
8 oz. egg noodles
4 oz. peas or green beans
1/2 cauliflower, in small pieces
6 oz. carrots, thinly sliced
2 red sweet peppers, chopped (may substitute with yellow or green pepper)
2 onions, chopped
4 TBS fresh dill, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
5 TBS red wine vinegar
1 TBS granulated sugar
5 TBS corn oil
3 TBS water
Salt and pepper
1. In large saucepan of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm-start tasting 2 minutes for fresh pasta, 5 minutes for dry); drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Blanch peas or green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
3. Drain; rinse under cold running water and drain again.
4. Cut diagonally into 2 inch/5 cm lengths.
5. In large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, peppers, spring onions, dill, peas or green beans and pasta; toss to mix.
6. Dressing: in food processor or bowl, combine garlic, vinegar and sugar; mix well.
7. While processing, gradually add oil and water; mix well.
8. Pour over salad and toss to mix.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Menu desription: " Refried beans, cheddar cheese, guacamole, black olives, seasoned sour cream, tomatoes, and cilantro. Served w/ tortilla chips and fresh salsa."
T.G.I.Friday's 9 layer dip
Serves 4 to 8 as an appetizer or snack
2/3 cup sour cream
1/8 teaspoon cumin
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
Dash of salt
1 16-ounce can of refried beans
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup guacamole (made fresh or frozen, thawed)
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine the sour cream, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the refried beans until hot, using a micowave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. When the beans are hot, spread them over the center of a serving platter or in a shallow dish.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese evenly over the beans.
5. Spread the guacamole over the cheese.
6. Sprinkle the sliced black olives over the guacamole.
7. Sprinkle the seasoned sour cream over the olives.
8. Sprinkle the green onions, then tomatoes evenly over the sour cream layer.
9. finish up by sprinkling the remainder of the cheese over the tomatoes and topping the dip with the cilantro. Serve the dip with tortilla chips and a side of your favorite salsa.
Menu description : " A pound of steak, chicken or a combination on a sizzling skillet. Peppers available w/ Fajitas upon request."
Chili's Fajitas for Two
Serves 2 as an entree
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/3 cup water
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 large clove garlic
3 teaspoons vinegar
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
dash onion powder
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
OR 1 pound top sirloin
OR a combination of 1 chicken breast half and 1/2 pound sirloin
1 spanish onion, sliced
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons water
1/2 teaspoon lime juice
dash ground black pepper
On The Side:
1/2 cup pico de gallo (recipe at the bottom)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded lettuce
6 to 8 6-inch flour tortillas
1. Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Soak your choice of meat in the marinade for at least 2 hours. If you are using just the sirloin, let it marinade overnight, if possible.
2. When the meat has marinated, preheat your barbecue or stovetop grill to high.
3. Preheat a skillet over medium/high heat. Saute the onion slices in the oil for 5 minutes. Combine the soy sauce, water, and lime juice in a small bowl and pour it over the onions. Add black pepper and continue to saute until the onions are transluncent and dark on the edges (4 or 5 more minutes). Salt to taste.
4. While the onions are sauteing, grill the meat for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
5. While the meat and the onions are cooking, heat up another skillet (cast iron if you have one) over high heat. this will be your sizzling serving pan.
6. When the meat is done remove it from the grill and slice it into thin strips.
7. Remove the extra pan from the heat and dump onions and any liquid into it. If you've made it hot enough the onions should sizzle. Add the meat to the pan and serve immediately with pico de gallo, cheddar cheese, guacamole, and sour cream arranged on a seperate plate on a bed of shredded lettuce. Steam the tortillas in a moist towel in the microwave for 30 seconds and serve on the side. Serve salsa also, if desired.
***At Chili's, bell peppers are optional w/ this dish. If you like peppers, combine small slices of green or red bell pepper w/ the onion and saute together.***
I would personally serve with either refried beans, black beans, or mexican rice.
I am sure you could do this recipe with shrimp if prefered, I doubt that it would need to marinate too long.