39 weeks on Monday, STILL no progress ~ Boss Lady ~ 1 child; Maryland 1876 posts
16th Nov '07

I will be 39 weeks on Monday and she is still snug as a bug :( Doctor says that she weighs around 7 pounds. I am just not progressing at all. I have occasional braxton hicks but nothing else. I'm not even dilated. To make me feel better, he scheduled me for an u/s next week (my 3rd) so hopefully we can start talking induction SOON! Please send truckloads of LABOR DUST ladies! Thanks!!!!

Mommy2TwoBabies 1 child; California 148 posts
16th Nov '07

You poor thing I am sorry! ***Labor dust***

proud mama of 1 33 kids; Taylor, Michigan 9654 posts
16th Nov '07
Quoting new_mommy313:
Xavier's Mommy 1 child; California 195 posts
16th Nov '07

Would you mind waiting it out? The reason I ask is b/c the same thing happened to me and I was induced (0% dialated and 0% effaced) which led to a VERY long 2 DAY delivery, and, I ended up having a C-Section after all that! If your baby isn'tin any harm and your fluid levels are okay, my opinion would be to wait. Anyway, good luck!!

*****************LOTS OF LABOR DUST*********************

~ Boss Lady ~ 1 child; Maryland 1876 posts
16th Nov '07

She is head down - THANK GOD! But she is still sitting high. I have been walking but it's not helping. And my hubby will not have sex with me :(
I would like to start labor naturally and I definitely don't want a c-section but it's hard not to be anxious at this point. I will try my best.

Thanks for the labor dust ladies and good luck to all who are in the same boat!
:)

barbiegirl333 Due August 7; 1 child; Calabasas, California 108 posts
16th Nov '07

Go and get a pedicure!!! :P

Kerri C. 3 kids; Buffalo, New York 137 posts
16th Nov '07

**Labor Dust** andlots of it!!!

*~Tabs~* 19 kids; Kentucky 16162 posts
16th Nov '07

Labor dust to you!! with both of my girls, i was a week over due...not trying to get you down or anything, just saying that it's normal for them to not come early or not want to come out at all lol. hope that you have this little one in a few days, i know it's the hardest right there in the last few weeks!