3 year old and back pain MAMA + 3 3 kids; Windsor, Ontario 17200 posts
7th Oct '10

Just wondering if anyone's child has ever complained of their back hurting?

My 3 year old son says all the time that his back hurts. His pedi sent him for an xray and it came back fine.
He told me whenever he says his back hurts to give him some Motrin. It is bugging me though because he says pretty much everyday that it hurts.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Nut ღ Meg Beverly Hills, CA, United States 40235 posts
7th Oct '10

Did they do a Urine analysis? Is it near his kidneys?

MAMA + 3 3 kids; Windsor, Ontario 17200 posts
7th Oct '10
Quoting Meg ♥ [Gleek] {30+}:
☮Hippie Jesus☮ 2 kids; West Virginia 10560 posts
7th Oct '10

I would take him back and request that they take a urine sample to see if there's anything going on with his kidneys.

nanigia 4 kids; Tamarac, Florida 49 posts
7th Oct '10

Lately my 3year old son has been telling me his back hurts too. I guess now I'm going to take him to get checked also. I actually asked him where on his back? He responds with are you kidding me mom. In the back duh! Lol..

8th Oct '10
Quoting j e n n:
MAMA + 3 3 kids; Windsor, Ontario 17200 posts
8th Oct '10
Quoting Meg ♥ [Gleek] {30+}:
8th Oct '10
Quoting j e n n:
28th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting MAMA + 3:</b>" Just wondering if anyone's child has ever complained of their back hurting? My 3 year old son says all ... [snip!] ... him some Motrin. It is bugging me though because he says pretty much everyday that it hurts. Has anyone else experienced this?"</blockquote>

28th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting MAMA + 3:</b>" Just wondering if anyone's child has ever complained of their back hurting? My 3 year old son says all ... [snip!] ... him some Motrin. It is bugging me though because he says pretty much everyday that it hurts. Has anyone else experienced this?"</blockquote>

I know it has been awhile, I am calling my sons doctor tomorrow, he has been complaining of the exact symptoms of your son he is.also three I was wondering if they ever found any results to those symptoms? he doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain and has been complaining of this for about a month, at first I thought he may of fell, than I thought he was mimicking our neighbor that visits often and has back problems. ,just worried!!