so i chopped up some hot dogs for my son and stuck them in the microwave for a few seconds. At about 5 seconds i noticed they started to spark! :shock:
why in all that is holy did my hot dog spark??
wtf?? is this like a known rule that you're not suppose to cut hot dogs up and nook them? or what? am i just stupid?
I do it all the time, never seems to spark for me. lol
I've noticed some food sparks in the microwave too...then where one food was touching the other is a little burn spot.
i do it all the time
wrap it in a paper towel, put it on for 30 seconds... then cut it up
I always boil hot dogs to cook them