I am looking for stories from Moms who had a had/tried for a VBAC even though their ncervix wasn't ready. They want me to decide what I want for tomorrow morning. The dr and nurses are pushing for a c-section because I am only soft and long. So if you have been in my shoes and have a story to share I would love to hear it. Thanks! :)
Why does the baby need to come tomorrow?
Do you mean they will be inducing you or doing the c-section tomorrow morning or they just want your decision tomorrow?
Also, why are you getting induced instead of just waiting till you go into labor on your own? Are they planning a foley induction or pitocin only (not using ripeners) if you are induced?
Have you asked the doctor for you bishop score?
I haven't had your particular situation but did just have a VBA2C at 40w3d completely natural in September.
why do you have to decide by tomorrow?
Quoting Avelynn & Irelynn's Mommy:
I had an induced VBAC with a pretty unfavorable cervix and mine ended up in a C-Section. The recovery form this c-section was much harder then my first because I had had 17 hours of hard "pitocin labor" which is TOTALLY different then regular labor and I had not dilated at all