11-12 month old schedule!? * Tearful * Due July 21 (girl); 2 kids; Osage, Iowa 3135 posts
16th Nov '10

My DD is 11.5 months old and I am starting to wonder if she sleeps too much. So.. what is your little ones schedule or what was it at a year old?

Also... what were they doing at that age? Like how many words were they able to say, what types of things did they do and enjoy.

TIA!

MarissaPayne 2 kids; British Columbia 9950 posts
16th Nov '10

Aiden has 2 naps a day and sleeps from 8 or 9 - 6 or 7 in the morning.

He is walking and says dada, mamma, doh(no), and some other gibberish.
He loves to attack the cats and play with his musical toys.

La~La 4 kids; Houston, Texas 22036 posts
16th Nov '10
Quoting ♥Mom[BFB]:
In Love with My Soldier!! TTC since Nov 2010; 1 child; Maryville, Tennessee 634 posts
16th Nov '10

Kaydence is will be 1 on Dec 3rd so about the same age as your LO and she has been walking since she was 8.5 months old, she says mama, baba, bobo(Book), dada, she takes 2 naps a day one a 11:30 am and one at 3:00 pm she loves to listen to me read to her and she loves to dance

Brittney[♥KLT] 2 kids; Montana 5174 posts
16th Nov '10

Kyler has 2 naps usually. His morning and late afternoon. He sleeps from 1030 pm to around 10am.

He says:
momma
dad
ninnuh (ninja our cat)
me me (emmy his aunt)
grampa
baby
hi
buh bye

he loves to run around, play rough with the cat haha, we play and show him things like with blocks and words...lets see oh anything musical (he just figured out how to blow into the recorder) drums he bangs on etc etc We don't watch TV so we are always playing with him or he just kinda does his own thing thruout the day.

He gets breakfast when he wakes up and after about 2 hours takes his first nap and then has lunch. plays. gets a small snack. Dinner around 7. bath. short playtime a story then to bed.

♥rEVOLution&hearts 4 kids; Eagar, Arizona 6985 posts
16th Nov '10

Ryder is 11 months old. He is is in bed at 9:30p.m.l. Hes up at about 9:00 a.m. He takes a nap from 1:30 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.

♥MyM&Ms 3 kids; Wichita, Kansas 35497 posts
16th Nov '10

13 months. sleeps 12 hours at night. 8-8.

takes two naps a day. 10-12 and 2-4 usually
nothing is set in stone, she does what she does and she made this schedule herself. now that she is in daycare its a little different but still regular and she has adjusted well.
Not walking, cruising, walking assisted, dada, mama, kitty, making doggy sounds, signs eat, uh oh, a bunch of other things lol.
shes LOVES music and books. books can entertain her all day.

I had a BabyBumpBelly 17 kids; American Fork, Utah 34384 posts
16th Nov '10

I was telling you the other day that I think she sleeps to much. Maybe that is why she screams when going to sleep love. Have you tried cutting another nap? I know you said you already cut one, but maybe she only needs 1 during the day?

* Tearful * Due July 21 (girl); 2 kids; Osage, Iowa 3135 posts
16th Nov '10

Ok...

Paetyn will be a year old on Dec. 10th

She wakes up at 7am takes her first nap at around 830-9am till around 11 and then second nap at around 1 till 3-4 then bed at around 630pm

She's been walking since she was 9 months, is trying to run, she likes to beat up our kitty and her sister, plays with binkies, bottles, cell phones, and baby dolls. She gets super jealous of her sister when I have her in front of me and she's got a horrible little attitude on her at times (LOL)

She says mama, sissy, bye bye, all done, kitty kitty (comes out like bisha bisha but I know that's what she's trying to say because she points to it and finds him when I say it) umm... i think that's it maybe more.

she can sign all done, more and dog

16th Nov '10
Quoting TTC a BabyBumpBelly:
16th Nov '10
Quoting ♥Mom[BFB]:
16th Nov '10
Quoting TTC a BabyBumpBelly:
16th Nov '10
Quoting ♥Mom[BFB]:
GemmasMom♥ 1 child; Queen Creek, Arizona 3120 posts
17th Nov '10

My daughter is 15 months but has had this schedule since 12 months, 1 3hr nap a day and then goes to bed at 8 and wakes up anywhere from 9-10 (lol she likes her sleep). And at 12 months she was saying about 8 words, now she says over 20 words and can do alot of things i tell her to. IE: go get your baby, close the door, pick up your toys, things like that! I think she is pretty advanced though?