18 weeks I got my baby boyyyy Due July 12 (boy); Michigan 98 posts
10th Feb '11

I just turned 18 weeks yesterday. I still don't feel the baby and still not showing. Its not even a little bump (lol). Is there anyone having the same issue as me.

Mommy to Kirra♥ 1 child; Ohio 1676 posts
10th Feb '11

i'm 21 weeks and I just started feeling her about two weeks ago & i just started showing.

Tingle Berry 1 child; Missouri 1086 posts
10th Feb '11
Quoting hoping for a baby boy:" I just turned 18 weeks yesterday. I still don't feel the baby and still not showing. Its not even a little bump (lol). Is there anyone having the same issue as me. "

I just started feeling light thumps. I have a little pooch. Just looks like I ate to much. So no worries!

Rgarcia Due June 27 (girl); 17 kids; Harlingen, Texas 171 posts
10th Feb '11

I'm 20 weeks, have felt little moves here and there but nothing like my first baby she moved so much and so early on.. plus with this pregnancy i feel so small like im not pg just fat.. lol

boys boys boys 4 kids; Ontario 577 posts
10th Feb '11

So jealous! I'm huge and baby #4 is beating me up. Enjoy the experience! Soon enough you'll be as big as a house!

I got my baby boyyyy Due July 12 (boy); Michigan 98 posts
10th Feb '11

I feel little flutters but i'm not sure if its gas or the baby lol :D

Doodlebuggy 3 kids; Franklin, New Hampshire 14934 posts
10th Feb '11

don't worry hun you'll feel the baby squirming around soon enough and it will keep you up all night :)

.Meow! Due July 16; Holy See (Vatican City State) 46485 posts
status 10th Feb '11

No worried. I didnt feel my LO move until 23+ weeks and started showing then. LOL

I got my baby boyyyy Due July 12 (boy); Michigan 98 posts
10th Feb '11

Thanks everyone for your help i feel much better now.:D

ForeverBlessed ♥ 1 child; Bakersfield, California 1602 posts
10th Feb '11

I didn't show until around 26 weeks.
It'll get there (:

deeeeeleeeeeted. Denton, Texas 22 posts
10th Feb '11

I was thin when I got pg with my first, around 115pounds. I started showing early, or so I thought--20weeks. my ob said it also depends on how you carry :) I felt my son kick on October 13, 2007, so I was around 18weeks.

mommy 2 McKayla&Vani Due March 2; 2 kids; newark, DE, United States 3583 posts
10th Feb '11

i will be 18 weeks in about a day or so. i JUST started showing within these last few days. my belly is on a growth spurt right now. i went from looking 4weeks pregnant to like 18weeks very quickly. maybe your time is coming. and i just started feeling him move about a week ago. he kicks me lightly now. . soon enough chica no worries !

morganjones 1 child; Glen Ellyn, Illinois 4 posts
11th Feb '11
Quoting hoping for a baby boy:" I just turned 18 weeks yesterday. I still don't feel the baby and still not showing. Its not even a little bump (lol). Is there anyone having the same issue as me. "

I didn't feel my baby move until I was 22 weeks, and it was when I was sitting down, kind of reclined and I had my hand on my belly. My belly didn't move, he just kinda poked it. I'm sure he was moving before this, I just never really sat down and felt my belly or focused. Also at that point in my pregnancy he was rarely ever "kicking" it was only maybe 1 to 2 times a day I would notice, if at all.
They're still just so tiny, so until they get big and strong enough it will be very hard to track any kind of fetal movement, for some women. Everyone's different, like on that show 'i didnt know i was pregnant' some women apparently don't even feel theyre baby move at all and don't look pregnant.

Hang in there, soon he/she will be kicking you until you wake up at night, and you'll be able to see your belly move.
Good luck with everything and hopefully you get that boy, lol