28 WEEK GIRL ULTRASOUND 3x'stheTROUBLE:o 3 kids; Louisiana 1033 posts
19th Feb '11

I went for my 28 week scan Friday...27 weeks 6 days to be exact...I posted a pic of my LOs goods in my album....I was told she's still a girl. Does anyone have any 27/28 week u/s photos of their little one? I just want to compare...TIA

TypoDemon 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Hagerstown, MD, United States 20743 posts
19th Feb '11

My 28 week with my daughter, you couldn't really tell she was a girl, it was a bad shot lol.

l_9567ce674105f0da4a9a0d2ff62c64fd.jpgThat was my first ultrasound and she was also due in May.

3x'stheTROUBLE:o 3 kids; Louisiana 1033 posts
19th Feb '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting TypoDemon:</b>" My 28 week with my daughter, you couldn't really tell she was a girl, it was a bad shot lol. That was my first ultrasound and she was also due in May."</blockquote>

That looks more convincing to me! My shot looks like it could b a labia b then it kinda looks like testicles to me...my friend told me I'm crazy! I've had four ultrasounds so far and they've told me 3 times its a girl...I dunno wats wrong with me!

TypoDemon 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Hagerstown, MD, United States 20743 posts
19th Feb '11
Quoting Mommy2aMay2011Princess...:" <blockquote><b>Quoting TypoDemon:</b>" My 28 week with my daughter, you couldn't really ... [snip!] ... friend told me I'm crazy! I've had four ultrasounds so far and they've told me 3 times its a girl...I dunno wats wrong with me!"

Its because they can still be wrong, I had a friend told at 15, 18 and I believe 27/28 weeks it was a girl, he came out a boy, but I'd say you're probably having a girl.

3x'stheTROUBLE:o 3 kids; Louisiana 1033 posts
19th Feb '11

I know...I'm thinking about having a 3d ultrasound...I dunno for sure yet...I'm excited about this 1 being a girl but I'm scared she's gna end up bein another lil man!

peachychick23 Due July 20; 35 kids; San Angelo, Texas 769 posts
20th Feb '11

For my second son, I had 3 or 4 ultrasounds say girl and I didn't believe it either. Had 2 or 3 more ultrasounds and they said it was a boy. HE is definitely a boy :D This one was the same way. First 3 ultrasounds they said it was a girl and the last 3 they said a boy. I'm REALLY hoping that they're wrong though cause I'm dying for a girl :) Good luck!!