6 weeks and not hungry 'Shawn&Cam' Due July 19 (boy); 2 kids; Killeen, Texas 128 posts
21st Mar '11

Hi ladies, i'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and for about 4 days i haven't been wanting to eat, i have to force myself really because my momma saids i had to, but i wanted to know if this is normal? Today is really the 1st day I've wanted to eat anything. I'm hoping tomorrow i will be back to myself.

Mandi 18 kids; New Mexico 16517 posts
21st Mar '11

It's normal. That happened to me with this pregnancy. I had food aversions and nothing sounded good. I actually ended up losing about 4lbs in my first trimester because of it.

Just keep taking your prenatal, and choke down whatever sounds good. Fruits, salad, and high water content foods (like melons and soup) were ALL that worked for me until a couple of weeks ago.

Dusky LeDoux +1 1 child; California 5381 posts
21st Mar '11

I felt the same way throughout my first trimester. It's totally normal. Just be thankful you aren't puking your life up.

user banned Due July 3; 2 kids; Australia 14351 posts
21st Mar '11

its normal but eat what you can and when you can jst to keep up your energy. keep taking your prenatals. you wont starve the baby but you need food for yourself

'Shawn&Cam' Due July 19 (boy); 2 kids; Killeen, Texas 128 posts
21st Mar '11
Quoting Mandi
gone♥ Hawaii 1050 posts
21st Mar '11

For the past week I haven't had an appetite at all. The only reason I even ate anything was because my stomach was growling. I hope this is normal!

With my last pregnancy I had a crazy addiction to McDonald's cheese burgers.

21st Mar '11
Quoting Teeny Tiny Momma:" I felt the same way throughout my first trimester. It's totally normal. Just be thankful you aren't puking your life up."

I feel like i am going to puke everytime i try and eat

21st Mar '11
Quoting kate♥jade:" For the past week I haven't had an appetite at all. The only reason I even ate anything was because my ... [snip!] ... my stomach was growling. I hope this is normal! With my last pregnancy I had a crazy addiction to McDonald's cheese burgers."

With my DS i ate everything so i feel like this is a girl just because of how things are starting lol

user banned Michigan 140 posts
21st Mar '11
Quoting 11.11.11 :) (FAKER):" Hi ladies, i'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and for about 4 days i haven't been wanting to eat, i have ... [snip!] ... know if this is normal? Today is really the 1st day I've wanted to eat anything. I'm hoping tomorrow i will be back to myself. "

I havent been wanting to eat either but when I do it's usually really late at like 10-12 at night..But regardless when I wasn't pregnant I didnt eat either.I usually dont eat anyways..I'm not anorexic or anythiing like that..I just don't eat..If I do its something small with some protein..