13 weeks pregnant with vaginal pain at night... please help. Momma_Pence 2 kids; Millersburg, Kentucky 532 posts
28th Apr '11

I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my second child.. I am exsperiencing something quite embaresing at night time. when i am in bed if i lay on my left side the outer left side of my vagina hurts and becomes very sensitive. when i lay on my right side, it is the right side of my vagina that hurts. when i lay on my back, it all hurts and i cant lay on my stomach anymore because it has become very uncomfortable. i dont know what this could be. i didnt exsperience this with my first child at all.

Lorelai&Annelise 2 kids; Kinsley, Kansas 74145 posts
28th Apr '11

I had something like that. I couldn't turn in bed though. It felt like I was being ripped inside my vagina..or like something had to be popped real bad. I would have to go from bed...to floor..and then up. Putting pants on hurt just as bad..just lifting my legs.

Momma_Pence 2 kids; Millersburg, Kentucky 532 posts
28th Apr '11

I have no idea what it could be.. all i know is that it hurts really bad and im getting tired of the pain and need sleep so bad i doze off during the day when im watching my son.

Ashley Hinze 2 kids; Peterborough, Ontario 9 posts
28th Apr '11

I have the same thing and it seems with each day the pain gets worse. I have been able to get to sleep around 2 to 3 am to be up for my daughter when she gets up. The only thing that I found that helped is to have the full bed to myself and a whole wack of pllows to make support where I need it s I can try to get comfortable enough to get to sleep. I am asking about it when I go for my ultrasound tomorrow. I am thinking that the baby is sitting low or maybe I may have more than one child in there. I didn't experience anything like this for my first pregnancy so this pain is making me think of many possible reasons for the pain.

28th Apr '11

i have however found that wedging a pillow between my thighs helps a little bit but i still get the debilitating bursts of pain down there. some bringing me to tears!! i have had 3 ultrasouds so far because i am high risk. the only thing that it diferent with this baby than with my first baby so far is that my first son always measured very small on the ultrasound scans always about 3 weeks behind on the size he shoudl have been. and with this one I am 13 weeks and 1 day far alone and the baby measures a wopping 14 weeks and 3 days gestation. but i am for sure of my due date becuase of VERY predictable periods in the past.. i was able to plan out when i would have my period to the exact day on a calendar for months in advance. and never be off. so maybe my problem is im not used to having a big baby in me..lol

Lorelai&Annelise 2 kids; Kinsley, Kansas 74145 posts
28th Apr '11

Mine lasted my entire pregnancy. I think it was this http://www.birthsource.com/scripts/article.asp?articleid=189

I didn't get relief until I gave birth.

28th Apr '11

e only thing that was even mildly similar with my first pregnancy was only after i had my son. my vagina would fall asleep and it would hurt so bad. but that was only after i had him and lasted about a month or so..
thanks for the link sammmmmie87.