38 weeks with sore belly blessed with girls x5 Due December 25 (girl); 4 kids; Wisconsin 6326 posts
7th May '11

I will be 38 wks tomorrow. I have been having braxton hicks contractions like 10 - 20 mins apart for the past 4 days. (None today though.) I woke up this morning and my stomach is SO sore. It feels a lot like constant ligament pains. It hurts so bad. Any one else have this. I am thinking maybe my muscles are tired from all the BH contractions. It hurts really bad though.

MoMmA 777 Due August 13 (twins); 6 kids; kansas city, ks, United States 3918 posts
7th May '11
Quoting Blessed with girls x3:" I will be 38 wks tomorrow. I have been having braxton hicks contractions like 10 - 20 mins apart for ... [snip!] ... bad. Any one else have this. I am thinking maybe my muscles are tired from all the BH contractions. It hurts really bad though."

Ugh are were the same person lol!

im 38 weeks today i woke up an feel like someone beat the hell out of me last night. my wrists, ankles feet and legs hurt. my stomach was pretty bad too but that went away i walked around the house a few times (i think mine was gas lol)
The BH stink dont they! i had preterm labor so many times (4) and then i was on pills to stop contractions that didnt help a whole lot, and now im 38 weeks an get um on and off here an there. the other day was for 9 hours 4-7mins apart they stoped. make sure you stay hydrated drink a little extra water maybe if pain continues through the day id go in IMO

blessed with girls x5 Due December 25 (girl); 4 kids; Wisconsin 6326 posts
7th May '11

This hurts, its like a sharp pain ache all through my stomach. I am still having the BH, but the sore achiness is my main complaint ow ow ow.