16 weeks and blood clots brandymorris Due December 15 (girl); Seymour, Indiana 114 posts
7th Jul '11

so i'm 16 weeks pregnant and having blood clots and spotting like bright red spotting but no cramping when to my dr and they said my placenta was laying low but i'm still spotting and it has been going on for three days and the only time i don't spot is when i keep my feet up i was just wanting some opinion on what i should do call dr back or go to er i just don't feel like this is normal i'm not cramping and baby is still moving i;m just worried please help

~Valentines mommy~ Due August 7; 1 child; Lakeside, California 1091 posts
7th Jul '11

I say you go to the hospital. and MAKE them check everything out and make sure the baby is ok. Dont leave the hospital until you have all of your worries and q's answered

AM1298 Due December 11 (girl); 1 child; Colorado 434 posts
7th Jul '11

i'd say call a doctor. are u bleeding bc u had sex ? its better to b safe then sorry.

**Blessed_Insanity** 7 kids; Wyoming 19015 posts
7th Jul '11
Quoting brandymorris:" so i'm 16 weeks pregnant and having blood clots and spotting like bright red spotting but no cramping ... [snip!] ... back or go to er i just don't feel like this is normal i'm not cramping and baby is still moving i;m just worried please help"

It actually is normal for when you have placenta previa, however if you want to go to the ER do so, I also have it and it sucks. Well I have that and a Subchronic Hematoma. the reason you will bleed with placenta previa is because teh placenta is most likely moving up and away from your cervix now.

brandymorris Due December 15 (girl); Seymour, Indiana 114 posts
7th Jul '11

i haven't had sex since friday and this didnt start till monday and the first time is was one clot and the next morning i passed for clots(tmi) sorry and my dr says there is nothing wrong but why am i bleeding so much

~*Lette*~ 50 kids; Kailua, Hawaii 710 posts
7th Jul '11

Go to the hospital for sure. Better safe than sorry.

Incognito Ninja 2 kids; 3 angel babies; That one city, IN, United States 20881 posts
7th Jul '11
Quoting Vanessa Garcia:" I say you go to the hospital. and MAKE them check everything out and make sure the baby is ok. Dont leave the hospital until you have all of your worries and q's answered"

This:!: