I tuned my back for a second today and my daughter pulled herself up on the toilet and I found a big chunk of the lysol toilet bowl cleaner in her mouth...one of those things that looks like a bar of soap and hangs over the side. I dont know what's in those things or what to do, I can only really watch her and see if she acts out of the normal/gets sick right?
call poison control...just in case
id call poison control!
Call poison control or the pedi to make sure she doesn't need to go in asap...
Jesus christ, why wouldn't this be your first thought??
<blockquote><b>Quoting packersgirl +2.5:</b>" Call poison control or the pedi to make sure she doesn't need to go in asap... Jesus christ, why wouldn't this be your first thought??"</blockquote>
Seriously- poison control, NOW.
eta; gross... not only did she eat lysol/poison, but all the poo/pee germs that randomly fly about in the bowl... barf.
Because she didn't swallow any and I figured they'd say just watch her
Quoting ♥Shelby&Lydia:" Because she didn't swallow any and I figured they'd say just watch her"
It doesn't say that in the OP- plus, if I am thinking of the right thing, they probably break to pieces as soon as they're broken, I wouldn't chance that she could have swallowed some of it.
They will probably say just watch her but i would call just in case and read the box it came in that might tell you more instructions as well.
They said just give her a drink and shell poop and be fine :) which she already did my god it was nasty !