18 weeks pregnant can't feel baby move? DARLENE C. Due March 25; 2 kids; Waikiki, HI, United States 116 posts
1st Aug '11

Well i'm almost 19 weeks already. I don't think i felt he or she move yet. When I was pregnant with my daughter (my first) i could feel her move since 15wks. This pregnancy is so different. With my daughter I blew up real fast and showed more and with this pregnancy i'm not as big. Had an appointment with my doctor at 16 weeks told him i couldn't feel baby move yet but he said you should feel it in about two weeks. Now it's passed 2 weeks still can't feel anything???

[{M.C. 2 kids; Saint Petersburg, Florida 11613 posts
1st Aug '11
Quoting Darlene&Kevin:" Well i'm almost 19 weeks already. I don't think i felt he or she move yet. When I was pregnant with my ... [snip!] ... feel baby move yet but he said you should feel it in about two weeks. Now it's passed 2 weeks still can't feel anything???"

just give it time.. i didnt feel anythnig with my first until 21 weeks

Squeaky McGee [8 wks] Due May 7; 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65202 posts
1st Aug '11

Your doctor can't predict when you'll feel movement, so don't freak out. I didn't feel any movement until 19 weeks, and even then it wasn't consistent.

DARLENE C. Due March 25; 2 kids; Waikiki, HI, United States 116 posts
1st Aug '11

Thanks =D luckily tomorrow is my ultrasound I keep thinking about a lot of things but hopefully baby is okay =D

BabyBeck 1 child; Minnesota 138 posts
1st Aug '11

Its my first pregnancy and I am 17 w and I haven't felt a thing and can't wait!! I wouldn't worry to much you will feel it when yo ufeel it!! either you aren't the right size yet or your baby isn't the right size for you to feel it yet but I wouldn't worry that isn't something the doc know for sure when your gonna feel it!

Raegan & Luke's Momma 2 kids; Oklahoma 17345 posts
1st Aug '11

I didn't feel my daughter until I was 20 weeks...

this time I've been feeling baby for a few weeks.

I think baby movements is about the same as every pregnancy.. they are all different.

momma&&wifey Due May 5; 33 kids; Grand Haven, Michigan 122 posts
1st Aug '11

I didn't feel dd move until 21 or 22 weeks

missmami1114 Due August 31 (boy); 1 child; Tennessee 15 posts
1st Aug '11

i would not worry, i couldnt feel my daughter move until i was about 22 wks.

kayla11 Due December 6 (boy); 1 child; Illinois 20 posts
1st Aug '11

Like you said that all pregnancies are different. Are you feeling any flutters yet? As long as the heartbeat is good then just play it out a few more weeks until you feel something. My first child i couldn't feel anything until 23 weeks but know i'm on my second child and i felt him at 17 weeks. Each pregnancies are sooo different. I'm sure it will come soon.

DARLENE C. Due March 25; 2 kids; Waikiki, HI, United States 116 posts
1st Aug '11
Quoting kayla11:" Like you said that all pregnancies are different. Are you feeling any flutters yet? As long as the heartbeat ... [snip!] ... but know i'm on my second child and i felt him at 17 weeks. Each pregnancies are sooo different. I'm sure it will come soon."

i know i think i felt flutters but i'm not too sure about them yet. most of the time it's like gas or something. but the doc said heartbeat is about 160bpm

kayla11 Due December 6 (boy); 1 child; Illinois 20 posts
1st Aug '11
Quoting Darlene&Kevin:" i know i think i felt flutters but i'm not too sure about them yet. most of the time it's like gas or something. but the doc said heartbeat is about 160bpm"

I just say stay postive and soon you will feel the movements. If you are getting good signals from the doctor, then you will soon feel your little one kick and move.