10 weeks and feel like i wanna die!!!!! Proud Momma of 2 : ) 34 kids; Charlotte, North Carolina 221 posts
17th Aug '11

does anyone else feel like their going to just die? im 10 weeks pregnant and sincei was about 6 weeks i started feeling EXTREMELY naseaus and i cant do anything i cry everynight because im sick i have no energy and during my breaks at work i cry because i feel so sick makes me want to never have another baby ugh this pregnancy is so ruff and now all of a sudden my stomach wants to start itching great more stretch marks.... ughhhhhh am i the only one thats had a really bad 1st trimester?

Ashley; Kenley's Mommy! 1 child; Wisconsin 15117 posts
17th Aug '11

Haha try having it from 4 weeks until 25 weeks, or your whole pregnancy. :)

user banned Due March 16; 18 kids; Springfield, Georgia 8473 posts
17th Aug '11

That's most people's first trimester. It gets better.

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20151 posts
status 17th Aug '11

if youre feeling like that now, you have a lonnnnngggg 30 + weeks ahead of you

Beautifulsoul 1 child; Texas 1229 posts
17th Aug '11

Pull yourself together youll be fine

Ashlee♥ 3 kids; Puyallup, WA, United States 68173 posts
17th Aug '11

I had that with both my girls.
Until 21+ weeks, and ended up with home nurses.
It's NO fun.

user banned 2 kids; Minnesota 7318 posts
17th Aug '11

10 weeks was when I was at the end of my rope and feeling so disgusting and fed up. Then around 11 weeks, it started getting better, and now at 14 weeks, I don't feel nauseous and most of my food aversions are going away.

17th Aug '11
Quoting HotMom21ERF:" if youre feeling like that now, you have a lonnnnngggg 30 + weeks ahead of you"

I disagree. The first trimester is the worst for me, and I felt great the rest of the time with my daughter and I'm feeling great again now.

user banned Due March 16; 18 kids; Springfield, Georgia 8473 posts
17th Aug '11
Quoting Chim Richalds:" I disagree. The first trimester is the worst for me, and I felt great the rest of the time with my daughter and I'm feeling great again now."

The 2nd trimester is usually the only ok trimester for me.

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
17th Aug '11
Quoting Chim Richalds:" 10 weeks was when I was at the end of my rope and feeling so disgusting and fed up. Then around 11 weeks, ... [snip!] ... 11 weeks, it started getting better, and now at 14 weeks, I don't feel nauseous and most of my food aversions are going away."

My morning sickness just went away too! I feel so much better :)

17th Aug '11
Quoting Sara McSlut:" The 2nd trimester is usually the only ok trimester for me."

I was a freak and I felt AWESOME the third tri, lol. I was suuuper lucky and had an awesome daughter who only kicked me in the ribs twice my entire pregnancy <3.

17th Aug '11
Quoting Dєє♫ :" My morning sickness just went away too! I feel so much better :)"

Lol I'm just starting to feel like I want more after this. I was telling my husband NEVER AGAIN just a couple weeks ago, haha.

Michelle ~*~Aden's Mommy~ 2 kids; Florida 386 posts
17th Aug '11
Quoting #2 on the way!!:" does anyone else feel like their going to just die? im 10 weeks pregnant and sincei was about 6 weeks ... [snip!] ... my stomach wants to start itching great more stretch marks.... ughhhhhh am i the only one thats had a really bad 1st trimester?"

if its that bad, your doc can give you a med to get rid of the naseua (sp?)

yhffdefhiyrdcju Due October 11; 3 kids; fuckerville, ny, United States 10415 posts
17th Aug '11

I'm feeling better now that I'm in the 2nd trimester. But I didn't have it bad to begin with. It's nice to have a little more energy.

Just Becky 3 kids; California 256 posts
17th Aug '11

Get some hard candies to suck on. Don't know what it is about it them but they work awesome. I actually lost 10 pounds during my first trimester last time around. You don't have to go to Babies R Us or Motherhood to get those "Prego Pops" because any hard candies work.