28 weeks and feeling lots of pressure in vaginal area. ChellieCakez~ Due November 14 (boy); Houston, Texas 675 posts
23rd Aug '11

It doesn't hurt too much, just lots of pressure no matter how I sit and when I stand it gets worse. I tried calling my OBGYN but it was past 5pm and there is no on call doctors and not even any nurses answering. It wouldn't let me leave a message for her(my doctor) either. The baby has flipped head down since last week but I didn't feel /this/ much pressure. Is this normal or should I go to the hospital? It feels like something is about to fall out hah.

He's been moving a little bit so I know he is okay.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
23rd Aug '11

Very normal. Welcome to the third trimester!

Justine (A.C.U) 1 child; Bronx, New York 1150 posts
23rd Aug '11

32 weeks and still haven't felt any pressure this worries me!

Live-Laugh-Love 3 kids; Kitchener, ON, Canada 8079 posts
23rd Aug '11

Pressure is normal..as long as it isnt in your butt...then you may need to go to the hospital

ChellieCakez~ Due November 14 (boy); Houston, Texas 675 posts
23rd Aug '11
Quoting Vindictive [eggplant]:" Very normal. Welcome to the third trimester!"

Hi due date buddy :)

I just started feeling this way after me and my boyfriend had sex a couple hours ago.

23rd Aug '11

sorry if that was TMI.

Coco&Mali 2 kids; California 4164 posts
23rd Aug '11

I have been having lots of pressure too. Its normal

*36 weeks* Florida 1986 posts
23rd Aug '11

I mentioned pressure in my pubic bone area to my midwife today and she told me i should probably get a maternity belly belt she said it'll help with the pressure and pain since it feels like ive been kicked and it'll help with my back pain.

Amanda Contento Florida 2300 posts
23rd Aug '11

I feel pressure and I am 28 weeks. Tonight and last night when I was washing up it feels like I am swollen down there. Haven't had sex in a while so I am going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow at my appointment. Hope you find your answer

KMKsMommy 3 kids; Missouri 878 posts
23rd Aug '11

OMG! I will be 28 weeks Saturday and all day today it feels like someone has punched me in my vagina! I am glad I am not the only one (not that I am glad someone else is feeling this way, but more to know it's normalish). My daughter too has just turned head down, and I don't remember feeling this way with my other two.

Victoria Ford 2 kids; Vandalia, Missouri 101 posts
23rd Aug '11
Quoting SAHMof2and1onway:" OMG! I will be 28 weeks Saturday and all day today it feels like someone has punched me in my vagina! ... [snip!] ... to know it's normalish). My daughter too has just turned head down, and I don't remember feeling this way with my other two. "

this is off topic but i was wondering where at in missouri do u live, and i felt a little pressure yesterday at 32 weeks and at my doctors but thats cause we were seeing if she was head down and sure enough she is.

KMKsMommy 3 kids; Missouri 878 posts
23rd Aug '11
Quoting Victoria Ford:" this is off topic but i was wondering where at in missouri do u live, and i felt a little pressure ... [snip!] ... pressure yesterday at 32 weeks and at my doctors but thats cause we were seeing if she was head down and sure enough she is."
23rd Aug '11

I'm not feeling as much pressure as I was earlier. It was actually starting to worry me. I know there's always going to be pressure on stuff when you have a baby in you but that was extreme. I layed down and feel better now.

23rd Aug '11
Quoting Aimee Cowart*26weeks*:" I mentioned pressure in my pubic bone area to my midwife today and she told me i should probably get ... [snip!] ... belly belt she said it'll help with the pressure and pain since it feels like ive been kicked and it'll help with my back pain."

I can't even feed myself right now, I would like to try one though.
I don't even have money to buy a bag of rice to eat.. it's that bad.