6 weeks old infant circumcised p***s :: FirstTimeMommy:: 1 child; Illinois 3383 posts
7th Sep '11

My son is 6 weeks old and was circumcised. Thankfully everything turned out great it was perfect!! I've only seen my husbands and most of the time ot was erect lol. But my sons tends to go in A LOT! Kinda like an uncircumcised p***s looks when the foreskin cOvers the head. But he was circumcised. It scares me!! Does this happen to anyone else's LO circumcised p***s??

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
7th Sep '11

That's normal :)

Halpert 3 kids; Ohio 34411 posts
7th Sep '11

Thats normal, they don't take off as much with circumcisions anymore

Little_Discourage 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Kansas 31494 posts
7th Sep '11

Yep! He's three and it still does that. But I think they left some extra skin (which is a good thing). Just make sure you pull it back so it doesn't re-adhere!

[Doe Eyed Dirty Lurker] ; 18 kids; noneya, TN, United States 3245 posts
7th Sep '11

My son is cut and his skin still hangs over. He looks intact almost.

♥Danielle+3♥ 3 kids; Oregon 52371 posts
7th Sep '11

yes its very normal. just push the skin back gently so the head appears and clean it regularly.

Hailee's Mama + 1 1 child; 1 angel baby; Georgia 13140 posts
7th Sep '11

my sons does it all the time

I Stab People 3 kids; Zambia 6604 posts
7th Sep '11
Quoting Zombie Heket [36]:" Yep! He's three and it still does that. But I think they left some extra skin (which is a good thing). Just make sure you pull it back so it doesn't re-adhere! "

if its a good thing they left extra skin, why get the circ in the first place? honest question. seems to negate the reason of a circ.

Little_Discourage 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Kansas 31494 posts
7th Sep '11
Quoting Ailey+Lennon+Renner's Mom:" if its a good thing they left extra skin, why get the circ in the first place? honest question. seems to negate the reason of a circ."

Because too many times too much skin has been removed, causing painful erections in older boys. So doctors learned to leave some excess skin to prevent that.

We won't be circumcising any more of our sons, though. :)

emerald01 1 child; Oregon 3943 posts
8th Sep '11

Just make sure it doesn't stick to the head of the p***s. My son didn't have enough skin cut off and had to be re-circumcised.

:: FirstTimeMommy:: 1 child; Illinois 3383 posts
8th Sep '11

i always make sure to pull it back to clean it..i got so worried that something was wrong with it!! sometimes i can't even see his head! just like when he was first born and NOT cut.

i really didn't think circ'd babies needed to wprry about that!

8th Sep '11
Quoting :: FirstTimeMommy:::" i always make sure to pull it back to clean it..i got so worried that something was wrong with it!! sometimes ... [snip!] ... see his head! just like when he was first born and NOT cut. i really didn't think circ'd babies needed to wprry about that!"

uncirced babies you dont have to worry about pulling back, circ'ed you do.

Kelly13086 1 child; Southbridge, Massachusetts 191 posts
8th Sep '11

you dont pull back the skin on a uncircumised baby and i dunno if you should be pulling back on any baby.. thats what my doc told us that the skind doesnt retract until there like 2 or 3

8th Sep '11
Quoting Kelly13086:" you dont pull back the skin on a uncircumised baby and i dunno if you should be pulling back on any baby.. thats what my doc told us that the skind doesnt retract until there like 2 or 3"

you have to on a circed baby because they forcibly pulled it from the head of the p***s, so of course it wants to reattach, this will cause adhesions, scar tissue, etc.

:: FirstTimeMommy:: 1 child; Illinois 3383 posts
9th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kelly13086:</b>" you dont pull back the skin on a uncircumised baby and i dunno if you should be pulling back on any baby.. thats what my doc told us that the skind doesnt retract until there like 2 or 3"</blockquote>

I heard the complete opposite. You should gently pull back to clean it so ot won't get infected. Especially if it's completely in, how would it ever get clean?