35 weeks, period like cramps? user banned
14th Sep '11

I'm using the term "cramp" loosely. There's no coming and going, just a constant pressure like I need to go #2 (classy classy, I know). When I sit up it gets a little better, when I walk I almost can't feel it, but the second I lay down, bam, period pain. I can't time it or anything because there's literally nothing to time. It's steady and constant, no stopping/starting, no rolling, nothing like that. I'm hoping it's just RL pain, but that's been more stingy and breath-taking for me. : / What are you doing, uterus? Chill out!

user banned 2 kids; Minnesota 7318 posts
14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" I'm using the term "cramp" loosely. There's no coming and going, just a constant pressure like I need ... [snip!] ... I'm hoping it's just RL pain, but that's been more stingy and breath-taking for me. : / What are you doing, uterus? Chill out!"

Maybe you really DO just need to poop, lol.

user banned 33 kids; Blytheville, Arkansas 7534 posts
14th Sep '11
Quoting Chim Richalds:" Maybe you really DO just need to poop, lol."

I've been trying! I'm going to laugh this baby out if I'm just insanely constipated. Haha. The pressure is all over though, so if that's all it is, then it's going to be one life-changing bathroom break.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" I've been trying! I'm going to laugh this baby out if I'm just insanely constipated. Haha. The pressure ... [snip!] ... Haha. The pressure is all over though, so if that's all it is, then it's going to be one life-changing bathroom break."

I get really bad pain everywhere sometimes because of that...stupid iron supplements, lol.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Chim Richalds:" I get really bad pain everywhere sometimes because of that...stupid iron supplements, lol."

Ick, iron makes you do that!? I've had to take 10g a day because of my anemia. : (
That's been for the better part of my pregnancy, though. Never felt anything like this. Then again, LO is a looooooot lower now, so I'm sure that's not helping. Haha.

Lil Monster Chloe's Mommy 1 child; Michigan 404 posts
14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" I'm using the term "cramp" loosely. There's no coming and going, just a constant pressure like I need ... [snip!] ... I'm hoping it's just RL pain, but that's been more stingy and breath-taking for me. : / What are you doing, uterus? Chill out!"

I get that same problem sometimes. People tell me to time them because they may be cramps and it's like really? because I'm pretty sure I'm in constant pain. There's nothing to time. I think it's just some weird pregnancy feeling.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" Ick, iron makes you do that!? I've had to take 10g a day because of my anemia. : ( That's been for the ... [snip!] ... though. Never felt anything like this. Then again, LO is a looooooot lower now, so I'm sure that's not helping. Haha."

Well iron contributes to constipation, which can cause stomach pain all over since you're backed up.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Aydan's Mommy:" I get that same problem sometimes. People tell me to time them because they may be cramps and it's like ... [snip!] ... really? because I'm pretty sure I'm in constant pain. There's nothing to time. I think it's just some weird pregnancy feeling."

For all I know, this is just what a dropping baby feels like and I'm just too new to the preggo scene to tell. Haha. I'm going to just go lay down and not think about it unless it's still there in the morning.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" For all I know, this is just what a dropping baby feels like and I'm just too new to the preggo scene ... [snip!] ... to the preggo scene to tell. Haha. I'm going to just go lay down and not think about it unless it's still there in the morning."

Lol I do that with a lot of my pains. I ask people on BG about them, complain on facebook about them, and then just ignore them. Unless they start to seem like active labor is in action then I just let them be. I'd really hate to be the girl that cried labor one too many times. Same thing with tonight. I was having contractions, timed them, they stopped, and now I'm not sure if they're back or if i'm delusional. If they get worse I may time them but for the moment I'm going to lay here and eat my pizza and try to ignore my back pain(: Anyways, labor can take days haha.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Aydan's Mommy:" Lol I do that with a lot of my pains. I ask people on BG about them, complain on facebook about them, ... [snip!] ... but for the moment I'm going to lay here and eat my pizza and try to ignore my back pain(: Anyways, labor can take days haha."

-snort-

I was talking to my mom a day or two ago and I grimaced mid sentence. She's never had kids (adopted) so of course she said "What's wrong!?" and flipped on me. "Nothing, I've just been having BH contractions all day." "How do you know!?" "Um...because they feel like..." "NO how do you know they weren't real?? Have you been timing them?? What if you went into labor right now!?!?" ".....I'd have a baby?" Haha. I'm honestly amazed by how not worried I am right now.

14th Sep '11
Quoting Terra Pie [35 weeks(:]:" -snort- I was talking to my mom a day or two ago and I grimaced mid sentence. She's never had kids (adopted) ... [snip!] ... What if you went into labor right now!?!?" ".....I'd have a baby?" Haha. I'm honestly amazed by how not worried I am right now."

Haha my family's all had children and they're the same way. It gets annoying sometimes. I'm like if they get worse then I'll KNOW I'm in labor. For now I'm just very uncomfortable and in mild pain. Anyways, I live super close to the hospital. I'm tired so I think that has to do with why I'm not freaking out about my contractions. My stomach muscles are just exhausted right now. They feel like jello. I don't want labor I want to feel better. So I refuse to move much. If I lay here I should be good. Anyways, my due date's not for another 3 weeks.