39+2 weeks feeling sick, hopeless and tired. CjMommyofAvani 1 child; Omaha, Nebraska 287 posts
16th Sep '11

I know the last weeks of pregnancy aren't gonna be fun but I am absolutely exhausted emotionally and physically.

The last couple days have been a roller coaster of emotions.

Tuesday was a really great day. We had our doctors appt, got lunch, took a nap together, went to our final birthing class, watched teen mom and had a nice little dessert together.

Then Wednesday I had to work and my throat was swollen and hurt all the way into my ears and I had a headache. I also left my keys in jeremys car so I had to get a ride to and from work. I took a nap after work and felt even worse when I woke up.

Luckily Thursday I got to sleep in a little and got to relax but jeremy was working so I had to leave for work before he got back. Working a night shift was a little more intense than working my lunch shifts. So I was pissed off all night and not in the mood at all. I got home around midnight and just passed out cuz I was exhausted.

Then today I about cried 17 different times mostly for no reason. I just woke up feeling hopeless and sad and tired. Not to mention I have zero appetite and feel pretty Nauseated and blah.

I'm becoming an emotional wreck. I feel like I'm never going to meet my baby girl. Like I'm going to have to wait until 42 weeks and get induced and I'm already sick of waiting. I mean I know she will come when she's ready and I want her to be healthy but these last few weeks have just put me threw the ringer mentally and physically.

Everyday I just hope my water breaks or I have the bloody show just so I know she's on her way. And everyday I get a little more sad that I'm not holding my baby girl in my arms.

Today has just been a really sad, blah day for me. And it definitely does NOT help that I'm feeling so sick to my stomach. I just want to cry. Uhg!

*Mama G* 2 kids; Massachusetts 2248 posts
16th Sep '11

I am sorry you are feeling badly, but try to enjoy these last days before baby arrives. Get some last minute "me" time because once baby comes, you really get no free time anymore. Not saying it's not completely worth it. :)

jessismurf Due September 16; Georgia 19 posts
16th Sep '11

aaww im sorry you are having it so rough but we are approaching the end im due tomorrow and been battling the same issues with nausea and mood changes...have u tried peppermint candies? dont ask me how but it really has been helping my nausea unfortunately the rest i havent figured out how to control i barely sleep and mood changes as often as the song on the radio... im just trying to keep distracted i cant wait for this boy to get out of me...hopefully not too much longer for us :-)

CjMommyofAvani 1 child; Omaha, Nebraska 287 posts
16th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting *Mama G*:</b>" I am sorry you are feeling badly, but try to enjoy these last days before baby arrives. Get some last ... [snip!] ... last minute "me" time because once baby comes, you really get no free time anymore. Not saying it's not completely worth it. :)"</blockquote>

yeah that was the other thing I was thinking about today. That soon it'll be the 3 of us. Guess it just sucks cuz my boyfriend and I are working all the time and havent had much time together lately. Don't get me wrong we are both super excited to finally meet our little girl but maybe it'll be a hood thing to squeeze in a date night before she gets here.

16th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" aaww im sorry you are having it so rough but we are approaching the end im due tomorrow and been battling ... [snip!] ... radio... im just trying to keep distracted i cant wait for this boy to get out of me...hopefully not too much longer for us :-)"</blockquote>

Doesn't it just seem like the last few weeks, especially the last few days just take FOREVER?? I've heard about peppermint being soothing. Which I haven't tried but I have access to millions of those candies at work haha. Usually I just chew on ice.

Has your doctor talked about inducing you or anything yet? Are you dilated or effaced at all?

16th Sep '11
Quoting CjMommyofAvani:" <blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" aaww im sorry you are having it so rough but ... [snip!] ... Usually I just chew on ice. Has your doctor talked about inducing you or anything yet? Are you dilated or effaced at all?"

i have an appt tomorrow morning they havent but i want to ask due to family history my sisters baby was born 41 weeks and malnourished due to the placenta breaking down and shes freaky healthy...i was 1cm and 50% effaced last week...these last weeks i swear are lasting longer than my whole pregnancy...and today has been never ending...spend whatever time u can with ur BF u are so lucky hes there with you! my husband is out of the country indefinately...

16th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" i have an appt tomorrow morning they havent but i want to ask due to family history my sisters baby ... [snip!] ... whatever time u can with ur BF u are so lucky hes there with you! my husband is out of the country indefinately..."</blockquote>

See that's what I was thinking. I didnt want to go too long because of the placenta and all that. I have an appt Wednesday (which is my due date) so maybe my doctor will say something about it then. Especially if I make another change cuz I'm 3cm dilated and 75% effaced. I've been making progress since 36weeks so everyone is saying how Ill go early and all that which I think makes things even more annoying cuz then you kinda start to expect It so when it doesn't happen its almost disappointing ya know?

But I deff shouldn't complain about not seeing my bf very often when your hubby is so far away :( I'm sorry

17th Sep '11
Quoting CjMommyofAvani:" <blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" i have an appt tomorrow morning they havent ... [snip!] ... ya know? But I deff shouldn't complain about not seeing my bf very often when your hubby is so far away :( I'm sorry"

yea i know what u mean my baby dropped at 31 weeks and since everyone kept going oh its going to be soon just wait...and asking about contractions etc they made me even more impatient... we are very lucky really we talk through skype everyday and he'll be in there with me through skype when baby does come out :-) i know i sound bonkers but i think its kinda good for us you know working on our communication :) i just miss the hugs etc...

17th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" yea i know what u mean my baby dropped at 31 weeks and since everyone kept going oh its going to be ... [snip!] ... i know i sound bonkers but i think its kinda good for us you know working on our communication :) i just miss the hugs etc..."</blockquote>

Yeah I'm deff sick of people asking when I'm gonna POP. If I knew when then I wouldnt be so frustrated and anxious lol
I'm glad you guys are making It work and at least get the chance to see each other and talk. I would get super super lonely. In the end It will only make your relationship stronger :)

17th Sep '11

i know some lady interrupted my phone call with my dad to ask when i was gonna pop...so i told her to grab her catchers mitt its now...she gave me a funny look and hurried away :-D

17th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" i know some lady interrupted my phone call with my dad to ask when i was gonna pop...so i told her to grab her catchers mitt its now...she gave me a funny look and hurried away :-D"</blockquote>

LOL!!!! there are so many times I wish I would have been like "what I'm not pregnant" Everytime someone asked if I was pregnant. Now the question Is always "when are you due"

17th Sep '11

LOL i know!! hey so how are u feeling today?

17th Sep '11

<blockquote><b>Quoting jessismurf:</b>" LOL i know!! hey so how are u feeling today?"</blockquote>

A lot better. I didn't have work today and got to sleep in and just hang out all day. I even went on a walk with the bf.

Still bummed I haven't gone into labor yet but the bf and I were talking and I think the fact that our doctor is absolutely worthless is causing me to stress way more than I should be. So hopefully at our appt on Wednesday I can squeeze more than 2minutes of her time out of her and get some of my questions answered.