32 Weeks pregnant with Lower abdominal and back Pain Beautiful Teenage Mommie Louisiana 9 posts
17th Mar '08

As of last night i started to have lower abdominal and lower back pains. The pain was like the cramping and tightning pain that you get before your cycle comes on. th epain would get tense and then ease up maybe every 1-2 minutes. I didnt associate them with contraction because they never got to intense for me to handle. When I woke up this morning there wasnt pain in a pattern but I was sore and was walking slouched over.
Can somebody please tell me something!?!?!?!?!
Im not walking slouched over anymore but im scared to sit up completely because there is still a little cramping left.
Oh Yeah i also had sharp pains in my upper back but i think i was gas.!!! No big deal:o

~JuNe BaBy~ 1 child; Ohio 410 posts
17th Mar '08

when I went into labor I had horrible lower back pain... u may be going into labor... I'd go get ur cervix checked... u may have a weak cervix.. if u go early enough they can stop ur labor n if ur cervix is opening they'll give u steriod shots to increase the speed of ur babies lung development just incase it is born early... they did that with my first

Beautiful Teenage Mommie Louisiana 9 posts
17th Mar '08

Thanks for writing back.
Well what i left out was that i was fooling around with my boyfriend right before i started feeling those pains. Could that be the reason for my pains.
My cousin had sex with her boyfriemd and when she came home she went into labor. Could this be the same situation.
Right now Im at work and I get off at 5:00 if im still feeling sore and feeling the light cramps I might not have a choice but to go the doctor.

.G. 1 child; New York 5797 posts
17th Mar '08
Quoting Beautiful Teenage Mommie:
Beautiful Teenage Mommie Louisiana 9 posts
17th Mar '08

I really dont want to go the doctor so i am gonna try to make it to next wednesday but if the pain continues im gonna go to the hospital.