34 weeks and having clear watery discharge. Normal? Expecting baby girl numbe Due November 23; 1 child; Virginia 16 posts
17th Oct '11

I go to the Dr tomorrow and will be talking about this with my Dr but for now just wanted to know if it was normal to have watery discharge at 34 weeks. I have been having some cramping and sharp pains in my vagina for a few days but nothing more. Thanks ladies

Lauren ∆ TTC since Jun 2013; 2 kids; Darlington, United Kingdom 7077 posts
17th Oct '11

same here, watching :)

Lisa Thornton Due August 13; TTC since Oct 2013; 1 child; Brookhaven, Pennsylvania 865 posts
17th Oct '11
Quoting Expecting baby girl numbe:" I go to the Dr tomorrow and will be talking about this with my Dr but for now just wanted to know if ... [snip!] ... at 34 weeks. I have been having some cramping and sharp pains in my vagina for a few days but nothing more. Thanks ladies"

Any possiblity its amniotic fluid? mayb call ur doc let him know they can do a fern test to determine

Pregnancy Addiction Due August 10; TTC since Mar 2013; 7 kids; Wyoming 12117 posts
status 17th Oct '11

Honestly yes it is normal, I get tons of watery discharge the last few weeks, but unless yo uknow for sure its discharge and NOT your waters...you should call your dr today so they can test it...