13 days of Halloween on ABC TheCrazedInsomniac 1 child; Charlotte, North Carolina 2275 posts
21st Oct '11

I am looking at the schedule now. Is it just me, or does it just suck this year?

Only thing I am excited to see is The Nightmare Before Christmas, and I might not even get to see it because I will be at my nephews birthday party.

ᗩlex ♥[+2] 2 kids; South Carolina 1306 posts
21st Oct '11

i havent seen the schedule but im excited to watch bettlejuice(sp?) tonight

mamas❤ 2 kids; California 9605 posts
21st Oct '11

Not that great. But I have to say I love Hocus Pocus and Beetlejuice.

TheCrazedInsomniac 1 child; Charlotte, North Carolina 2275 posts
21st Oct '11
Quoting alex ♥[+2]:" i havent seen the schedule but im excited to watch bettlejuice(sp?) tonight"

Me to. lol. I forgot to mention I was excited for that one as as Hocus Pocus.

21st Oct '11
Quoting victoria❤+2boys:" Not that great. But I have to say I love Hocus Pocus and Beetlejuice."

Yea those are the only other two, but they are going to play Hocus Pocus like a million times. It was on last night, and now it is on again.

ᗩlex ♥[+2] 2 kids; South Carolina 1306 posts
21st Oct '11
Quoting CrazedGryffindor[BGOI]:" Me to. lol. I forgot to mention I was excited for that one as as Hocus Pocus."

i recorded Hocus Pocus last night. that was my favorite movie growing up :D

♥Mommyoftwo♥ 18 kids; Hull, Georgia 2237 posts
21st Oct '11

Recorded Hocus Pocus last night on the DVR, my question is why is "Willy Wonka" On there for the 13 night's of halloween.
What's so halloween about that.

21st Oct '11
Quoting alex ♥[+2]:" i recorded Hocus Pocus last night. that was my favorite movie growing up :D"

I remember the other day my mom and I were talking about the movie, but couldn't remember the name of it. I finally remembered. lol. I loved that movie growing up.

21st Oct '11
Quoting MothertoCamillaRenee:" Recorded Hocus Pocus last night on the DVR, my question is why is "Willy Wonka" On there for the 13 night's of halloween. What's so halloween about that."

I know right. I was thinking the same thing. And it comes on more than once. I think I will stick to AMC at night, because that is where the good movies are....some times. lol

21st Oct '11
Quoting CrazedGryffindor[BGOI]:" Yea those are the only other two, but they are going to play Hocus Pocus like a million times. It was on last night, and now it is on again."

I didn't know that. But I don't watch too much tv lately. Boooooo. What other ones are going to be on?

21st Oct '11
Quoting victoria❤+2boys:" I didn't know that. But I don't watch too much tv lately. Boooooo. What other ones are going to be on?"

http://www.oct31st.org/2011/09/04/abc-family-13-nights-of-halloween-2011-schedule/

21st Oct '11
Quoting CrazedGryffindor[BGOI]:" http://www.oct31st.org/2011/09/04/abc-family-13-nights-of-halloween-2011-schedule/"

OH yeah! I have seen the line up. I'm an idiot. But I'm excited for addams family lol.

21st Oct '11
Quoting victoria❤+2boys:" OH yeah! I have seen the line up. I'm an idiot. But I'm excited for addams family lol. "

Oh yea that one tooo. lol ok not alll of it is bad, but the majority of it sucks. I am looking at the AMC line up. Much better. I like these scary movies, like Jason and Halloween.

21st Oct '11
Quoting CrazedGryffindor[BGOI]:" Oh yea that one tooo. lol ok not alll of it is bad, but the majority of it sucks. I am looking at the AMC line up. Much better. I like these scary movies, like Jason and Halloween."

HELL YES!

♥Mommyoftwo♥ 18 kids; Hull, Georgia 2237 posts
21st Oct '11

Monster's Inc, Casper, Scooby Doo Movie, Adams Family, And Matilda.
I'm excited about those.