2 1/2 months old too young for an exersaucer? Christine & Audrey Due December 2 (girl); 17 kids; South St Paul, Minnesota 436 posts
3rd Nov '11

My friend sent me a picture of her son in a boucy exersaucer .
Isn't that too young?

cookie monster (a and p) Due March 2; 2 kids; West Virginia 4452 posts
3rd Nov '11
Quoting Christine & Audrey:" My friend sent me a picture of her son in a boucy exersaucer . Isn't that too young?"

I would think so, I didn't put DD in one until 5 months.

whereareyou 18 kids; North Las Vegas, Nevada 911 posts
3rd Nov '11

no i put my little lady in one as long as they have good head control. i just shove a blanket so she doesn't lean to one side

Layla's Momma ♥ 17 kids; California 4457 posts
3rd Nov '11

Yes! My daughter didnt really start to enjoy it till around 4-5 months.

❀Sarah❀ 2 kids; Cocking, EU, Europe 122600 posts
status 3rd Nov '11

I put my son in one around 3 months, its all about good head control and body control, if they have that they're fine.

P3RvYmCp3rv 2 kids; Carlyle, Illinois 11904 posts
3rd Nov '11
Quoting ♡Sarah♡ +1.5:" I put my son in one around 3 months, its all about good head control and body control, if they have that they're fine."

This!! Cylus was in one between 2 and 3 months and Audrianna wasn't in her's until after 5 months.

user banned 2 kids; Grand Rapids, Michigan 21095 posts
3rd Nov '11

It depends on the infant and their level of muscle control.

Malakai's mommy 1 child; Appleton, Wisconsin 1570 posts
3rd Nov '11
Quoting ♡Sarah♡ +1.5:" I put my son in one around 3 months, its all about good head control and body control, if they have that they're fine."

:!: i put my son in a little before 3 months, but he has always had pretty good head control and he's huge for his age

Mama2(three)Boys ♥ 3 kids; New Jersey 9690 posts
status 3rd Nov '11

I put my DS in one when he was 3 months

krystal lee ♥ Due October 4 (boy); 1 child; 3 angel babies; New Jersey 2410 posts
3rd Nov '11

I put dd in one at 4 months

Mommy of a giggler! 2 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 9017 posts
3rd Nov '11

My oldest was in one at 10 weeks, but than again he could also sit up by himself (if you put him in the position) for more than 5 minutes at that age. He just had REALLY strong neck muscles.

Christine & Audrey Due December 2 (girl); 17 kids; South St Paul, Minnesota 436 posts
5th Nov '11

hmm alrighty guess I was wrong!
thanks!!