38 weeks, where did my belly go?! Mama2theNat&Coll 2 kids; Chicopee, Massachusetts 867 posts
1st Dec '11

I just looked down and my belly is much smaller...yesterday it was lower still large but I am sitting here and I just sneezed so I looked down to make sure my shirt is clean and my belly is smaller suddenly!!! What the heck???

................'........ Due August 2; 17 kids; Cape Neddick, Maine 7143 posts
1st Dec '11

The baby probably dropped into your pelvis getting ready!

A, E & W's mommy 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Bulgaria 15345 posts
1st Dec '11

baby probably dropped

vagina. 3 kids; Titz, No, Germany 30923 posts
1st Dec '11

Maybe the positioning of the baby. Who knows.

Or your baby shrunk drastically overnight.

Mama2theNat&Coll 2 kids; Chicopee, Massachusetts 867 posts
1st Dec '11
Quoting i don't make vaginas. :" Maybe the positioning of the baby. Who knows. Or your baby shrunk drastically overnight."

I'll take Shruken Baby for $1000, Alex...:P

Tiffany Gaudet 1 child; Winchendon, Massachusetts 175 posts
1st Dec '11

I'm 38 weeks also and my belly defiantly looks smaller too! She dropped sometime last week =]

Renee Friel Due February 21 (twins); 1 child; Ridgecrest, California 23 posts
1st Dec '11

im about 29 weeks with twins and depending on how they are sitting my belley looks smaller somedays and bigger others it all depends on how and where the baby or babies are sittin but nothin to worry about im sure

Mama2theNat&Coll 2 kids; Chicopee, Massachusetts 867 posts
1st Dec '11

my mom is saying my bags should be packed, the baby probably won't wait til the c-section next week cuz most women drop with baby #2 right before labor, like 2 days or less...omg is she right???

TashaMorgan 2 kids; Ladysmith, British Columbia 1831 posts
1st Dec '11

Babies drop when they are ready to but it doesn't exactly mean that you will have baby any time soon. A friend of mine her third baby dropped two weeks ago and he still isn't here. Your baby may have moved more towards your back if it looks like your belly is smaller.