8 months pregnant +back pain and cramping L+1 Due January 24 (boy); Florida 43 posts
3rd Dec '11

I just turned 8 months. And since Wednesday night I've been having horrible lower back pain. It's usually just on the lower left side, but it spreads out across my enitre lower back making it hard to walk and turn, ect. Wednesday night, along with the lower back pain, I felt nausaus everytime I moved. Thursday I woke up with lower back pain and painful pressure between my legs. I called my doctor's office and they told me to take 2 tylonel every 4 hours and soak in a warm tub, because I wasn't having contractions or bleeding or leaking. I did what they told me to and the pressure and back pain went away. Today I had like crampy feeling under my belly button, that eased off whenever I would lean forward.
The back pain keeps coming back regardless of what I do. And it seems everytime I wake up I get pain and/or pressure between my legs that goes away with tylonel. Did anyone else having anything like this? I go to the doctor Tuesday so I want to try and wait, but it's getting to the point it hurts to walk.

helix 1 child; Massachusetts 235 posts
3rd Dec '11

Hahaha...you're lucky to only go through that this late in the game! Good for you :)

L+1 Due January 24 (boy); Florida 43 posts
3rd Dec '11

Okay so it's normal? I know the back pain is, but I didn't know about the pressure I was feeling. But yeah, as soon as I hit 30 weeks EVERYTHING hit me at once. Stretch marks, heartburn, wobbling, the whole 9 yards. Lol :)

MissMaryanne Due January 15 (boy); 34 kids; Siren, Wisconsin 779 posts
3rd Dec '11

omg your lucky lol. Its SUPER normal, and i have been dealin with it since i was 6 months. Now that I am 8 months its even harder to walk, harder to get out of a chair (it hurts between my legs SO bad when i try), and I am pretty sure hes either head butting my spinal cord or karate kicking it for his pleasure.

I take a warm bath every single night. If I dont, there is no rest for me. I can not bend to the right, and bending forward is very limited. I get super dizzy instead of sick. Guess im sorta lucky with that, id rather be dizzy i think lol. But yea, Id say take a bath every night and pop some tylonol if it gets REALLY irritating.

Melissa Norwood Due January 12 (boy); 2 kids; North Carolina 234 posts
3rd Dec '11

I'm 34 weeks and for the past 2 weeks I have had nearly the same. Cramps all the time that feel like I:m going to start my period and nausea coming back like it was at first. I just keep repeating to myself, just a few more weeks, lol.

Melissa Heimpel Due December 24; Japan 1 posts
27th Oct '12
Quoting L+1:" I just turned 8 months. And since Wednesday night I've been having horrible lower back pain. It's usually ... [snip!] ... anything like this? I go to the doctor Tuesday so I want to try and wait, but it's getting to the point it hurts to walk."

I am only 31 weeks along and my back pain in minimal unless I am sitting on my bed cross legged, however when I am at work for the 5 hours I work a day or walking my dogs I have severe cramps all across my lower abdomen. I am going to the doctor this coming Thursday but I was told they were braxton hicks contractions because my baby is sitting so low the pressure between her and the constant standing is what is causing these horrible pains,