5 weeks and showing Rae's mama *USMC* 17 kids; Fort Walton Beach, Florida 5538 posts
18th Jan '12

This is my 2rd pregnancy and I am 5 weeks and already have a belly :shock: I know its not from eating to much, because morning sickness prevents me from eating more than one meal a day. I thought it could be from bloating or bowel dissement (sp) but even after I use the bathroom (sorry) my stomach stays the same!!! Did this happen to any of you other second timers? Im getting worried :oops:

HotMom21ERF Due December 17; 1 child; Kentucky 19591 posts
18th Jan '12

youre not showing. your uterus is still waaaaay low.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30545 posts
18th Jan '12

It isn't baby or uterus. I promise.

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63818 posts
status 18th Jan '12

No matter what you say, it's not your fetus. Sorry.

Angel [Mariah's Mommy] 1 child; Indianapolis, Indiana 18064 posts
18th Jan '12

Nope, you're def just bloated...

3 kids; Amsterdam, Netherlands 3004 posts
18th Jan '12

lol. No.

Rae's mama *USMC* 17 kids; Fort Walton Beach, Florida 5538 posts
18th Jan '12

When will this stop!!!!!!!!!!! This was an unplanned pregnancy and i didn't plan on showing until atleast 13 weeks!!! Ugh on top of that i have spent over 24 hours in the hospital for vaginal bleeding. Could my bloated stomch have something to do with that?

Meℓissa+1♥ 1 child; ., CA, United States 16720 posts
status 18th Jan '12

bloating sucks. sorry mama :(

18th Jan '12
Quoting Rae's mama *USMC wife*:" When will this stop!!!!!!!!!!! This was an unplanned pregnancy and i didn't plan on showing until atleast ... [snip!] ... that i have spent over 24 hours in the hospital for vaginal bleeding. Could my bloated stomch have something to do with that?"

I don't think so.

I also don't think anyone is going to look at you and think you're pregnant.

18th Jan '12
Quoting Rae's mama *USMC wife*:" When will this stop!!!!!!!!!!! This was an unplanned pregnancy and i didn't plan on showing until atleast ... [snip!] ... that i have spent over 24 hours in the hospital for vaginal bleeding. Could my bloated stomch have something to do with that?"

& just a question.. why would you spend 24 hours in a hospital for bleeding, at only 5 weeks pregnant?

HotMom21ERF Due December 17; 1 child; Kentucky 19591 posts
18th Jan '12
Quoting Vindictive:" & just a question.. why would you spend 24 hours in a hospital for bleeding, at only 5 weeks pregnant?"

:!::!:

Angel [Mariah's Mommy] 1 child; Indianapolis, Indiana 18064 posts
18th Jan '12
Quoting Vindictive:" & just a question.. why would you spend 24 hours in a hospital for bleeding, at only 5 weeks pregnant?"

:!::!:

18th Jan '12

I dont want anyone to think I'm pregnant. I'm not trying to be some cutesy "OMG I'm already showing mom" it was just a question I had. And I don't know maybe because base doctors are very slow at what they do I'm guessing.

18th Jan '12
Quoting Rae's mama *USMC wife*:" I dont want anyone to think I'm pregnant. I'm not trying to be some cutesy "OMG I'm already showing mom" ... [snip!] ... mom" it was just a question I had. And I don't know maybe because base doctors are very slow at what they do I'm guessing."

Slow as molasses, 24 hours is a LONG time for some vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy.

18th Jan '12

they thought I was miscarrying so they ran blood tests for hcg count, whiteblood cell count, and something else, tested my urine, did a pelvic, and did two ultrasounds. And after all those test I had to sit and wait for results just to be told that they had no clue why I was bleeding.