40 weeks and spotting Tina Jones252 Due February 5; Japan 5 posts
6th Feb '12

i am due today and spotting blood and cramping. what should i do and how long do u think i got?

HungryHippo 2 kids; Missouri 12139 posts
6th Feb '12

i would go to the ER
like now

yeah, maybe Due March 24; 17 kids; Ashland, Ohio 356 posts
6th Feb '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting PeanutButter[WAL]:</b>" i would go to the ER like now"</blockquote>

This.

Tina Jones252 Due February 5; Japan 5 posts
6th Feb '12

called the er and they said as long as i am not having contractions close that i needed to wait

HungryHippo 2 kids; Missouri 12139 posts
6th Feb '12
Quoting Tina Jones252:" called the er and they said as long as i am not having contractions close that i needed to wait"

well then they are morons

RachaelW26 Due March 10 (girl); 3 kids; Tennessee 1 posts
6th Feb '12

my dr. tell me to come in if i am bleeding if i was you i would just go in

Krissy Smith87 Due March 4 (girl); Massachusetts 397 posts
6th Feb '12

Call your dr or L&D and see what they say.... my dr and L&D tells me not to come in unless I am having regular contractions 5 minutes apart, or go through a pad in less than 3 hrs.... See what your Dr says... Good Luck hun!

Natasha Gilmour-Underwood Due May 14; Iowa 273 posts
6th Feb '12
Quoting Tina Jones252:" i am due today and spotting blood and cramping. what should i do and how long do u think i got?"

I have NEVER heard of spoting blood as a sign of labor. I would GO TO THE HOSPITAL regardless of what those morons on teh phone said ! Mucous yes, blood no !

Reece + 1 = complete 1 child; Ohio 375 posts
6th Feb '12

I had bleeding at 39 weeks with my son and they induced me on the spot. I skipped my doc and headed straight to L&D.

Tina Jones252 Due February 5; Japan 5 posts
6th Feb '12

thanx all. l and d is the one that said wait. i am so confused.omg.