36 weeks and Leaking water/fluid. Steph N Fernandez Due March 9; 2 kids; New Jersey 15 posts
11th Feb '12

About a hour and a half ago I went to the bathroom and noticed some liquid on my undergarmet...is that normal. I do feel a little naseaus and some pain in my lower back along with sweats....

RiceMama Bungholio, PP, Lao People's Democratic Republic 8390 posts
11th Feb '12
Quoting Steph N Fernandez:" About a hour and a half ago I went to the bathroom and noticed some liquid on my undergarmet...is that normal. I do feel a little naseaus and some pain in my lower back along with sweats...."

Do you have any contractions or period like cramps?

It could be urine, fluid, or just a lot of discharge. Your vag goes wacky around that time and makes extra fluid. It cause me lots of irritation. If you're really worried, go to the hospital.

Lovelife143 18 kids; Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania 1898 posts
11th Feb '12

Did you pee yourself? I know I did once:oops: I thought it was my water as well..

♥ supermari ♥ 2 kids; Dallas, TX, United States 15037 posts
11th Feb '12

Could it be discharge? If it continues and you are worried call labor and delivery. They will check to see if it is leaking.

A, E & W's mommy Due October 21; Bulgaria 15280 posts
11th Feb '12

You're past the point of them stopping labor so I'd just wait and see if the cramps get any stronger and more regular If you go a few hours and are still uncertain if you're leaking then I'd go in and get checked.

Steph N Fernandez Due March 9; 2 kids; New Jersey 15 posts
11th Feb '12

lol..i don't think it's pee...ty

Patjess Martin Due March 16; 1 child; Lebanon, Virginia 64 posts
18th Feb '12

Im 36weeks and ive been leaking alot its not p and been have cramps and lower bk pain for days and alot of leakin frm my breat sld i b worried or it normal??????? 1st time mommy.

A, E & W's mommy Due October 21; Bulgaria 15280 posts
18th Feb '12
Quoting Patjess Martin:" Im 36weeks and ive been leaking alot its not p and been have cramps and lower bk pain for days and alot of leakin frm my breat sld i b worried or it normal??????? 1st time mommy."

leaking from the breasts is very normal, no worries there. Leaking from your vagina, not necessarily normal but it can be. It could be excess discharge that's very watery (and no you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell the difference). But if it iss amniotic fluid then you need to be swabbed for it, especially if you're getting back cramping at the same time.

Steph N Fernandez Due March 9; 2 kids; New Jersey 15 posts
21st Feb '12

Thanks...I see thr Dr. 2mrw lets c what happens.