3 month old and another one on the way. Abby cadabby *Logans_Momm Due October 4; 1 child; South Carolina 43 posts
29th Feb '12

Yep....thats right.....my son is 3 months old and my stupid ass is pregnant AGAIN!!!! wtf. I am only 18 didnt finish school and unemployed......To top it all off i am in a dead end relationship.....AND i know he got me pregnant on purpose the first time and im pretty sure he did it again this time. and before any of you lil b****s try to talk crap about it i was totally on birth control! and no we didnt wait the whole 6 weeks to have sex (another mistake)

So basically I hate myself I hate my life and I hate my boyfriend! yay me, to bad that doesnt make me any money to take care of my kids right?

I have no idea what im gonna do...I have been looking for a job since before my son was 6 weeks old but i've never had a job before so nobody will hire me!!! how the heck am i supposed to get job experience to get a job when nobody will hire me!!! omg. ok im done. Just a rant. I guess i dont really have a question but if anybody has any POSITIVE feedback it would be nice ):

Kelly +2 ERF/EH! 18 kids; Valdosta, Georgia 18072 posts
29th Feb '12

Great way to start out wanting POSITIVE feedback..

...by calling everyone little b***hes.

ILOVEWINE Due April 24; 2 kids; Sweden 10814 posts
29th Feb '12

Yes he got you pregnant on purpose..... Stupid.

user banned 2 kids; Kingsport, Tennessee 11075 posts
29th Feb '12
Quoting *Logans_Mommy*(39 weeks):" Yep....thats right.....my son is 3 months old and my stupid ass is pregnant AGAIN!!!! wtf. I am only ... [snip!] ... ok im done. Just a rant. I guess i dont really have a question but if anybody has any POSITIVE feedback it would be nice ):"

If I was you, I'd abort.

WeenieMachine 3 kids; Japan 27915 posts
29th Feb '12

A lack of accountability: you have it.

Captain Obvious 2 kids; Havana, Cuba 25634 posts
29th Feb '12

How did he get you pregnant on purpose if you were on birth control?

Danielle: Jack&Basil'sMom 2 kids; Raleigh, North Carolina 14528 posts
29th Feb '12

Positive feedback, eh?

NICE going!

You made some GREAT decisions!! Sounds like you are in an AWESOME situation and it was really SMART of you to f**k someone again that you suspect impregnanted you purposefully!

WAY TO GO!!!

How was that? :?

Ellie. 34 kids; Arizona 25371 posts
29th Feb '12
Quoting Bonnie Beaver:" If I was you, I'd abort."

I have to agree with this. If you really feel like you're unable to care for both children, please don't take a chance and possibly ruin this child's life.

ExhaustedMommy 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Ocala, FL, United States 1402 posts
29th Feb '12

your not the only one who has kids so close together my hubby didnt get me prego on purpose but i did get pregnant 6weeks after having my second child and again 3 months after having my 3rd child so here i am 7weeks prego with baby number 4. so your not alone.

Kelly +2 ERF/EH! 18 kids; Valdosta, Georgia 18072 posts
29th Feb '12
Quoting Danielle: Jack&Basil'sMom:" Positive feedback, eh? NICE going! You made some GREAT decisions!! Sounds like you are in an AWESOME ... [snip!] ... really SMART of you to f**k someone again that you suspect impregnanted you purposefully! WAY TO GO!!! How was that? :?"

I think this still qualifies you as a little b***h, because you didn't put a SMILEY face at the end!!

Logan,Lilly&Landen's Mom♥ 3 kids; Virginia 2905 posts
29th Feb '12
Quoting Abby cadabby *Logans_Momm:" Yep....thats right.....my son is 3 months old and my stupid ass is pregnant AGAIN!!!! wtf. I am only ... [snip!] ... ok im done. Just a rant. I guess i dont really have a question but if anybody has any POSITIVE feedback it would be nice ):"

GOOD LUCK! Its going to be hard but you'll get through it! if you need anyone to talk to you can PM me! :)

Whitney Noel 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Longview, TX, United States 5353 posts
29th Feb '12
Quoting Abby cadabby *Logans_Momm:" Yep....thats right.....my son is 3 months old and my stupid ass is pregnant AGAIN!!!! wtf. I am only ... [snip!] ... ok im done. Just a rant. I guess i dont really have a question but if anybody has any POSITIVE feedback it would be nice ):"

I did it.
Positivity helps.
Good luck.

The Pretty Poodle™ 1 child; Illinois 7341 posts
29th Feb '12

He got you pregnant on purpose and you purposefully let him

tonys_mama(army wife) Due August 2; 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Fort Irwin, California 15581 posts
29th Feb '12

If you didn't want another kid and really cant support one you shouldn't have had sex simple as that. You put your self in this situation

user banned New York 15996 posts
29th Feb '12

Eh, you wanna play the blame game. I dont feel bad for you 1 bit.