14 and pregnant, need advise...someones whos been there..don skyla michelle Due September 21; Missouri 6 posts
10th Mar '12

im 14 and pregnant, ill be 15 when my baby is born. my due date is sep 22 and birthday is the 2nd of sep. im lost with all this. i went from a partying teen to a stay at home teen training myself for when the baby comes.. i need advise. help. im juggleing school, parents approvole, and the stress from reality.

Zack's Mommy♥ 1 child; Austin, Texas 789 posts
10th Mar '12

Maybe you should go see a counselor at your school.....some ladies on here aren't so keen to teen pregnancy and can say some hurtful things.

D+S+G= ♥ 1 child; Alaska 29968 posts
10th Mar '12

Have you considered adoption?

My sister had her son the day before her 15th birthday & she is a single mama raising her 2 yr old son alone. It's damn hard work to be a parent at any age but even harder at a young age like this because you can't get a job (well you can but it's hard) & you are still growing up yourself.

Whether you choose to raise baby on your own or give baby up for adoption good luck with your choice.

Suuuper TTC since Dec 2011; California 1266 posts
10th Mar '12
Quoting skyla michelle:" im 14 and pregnant, ill be 15 when my baby is born. my due date is sep 22 and birthday is the 2nd of ... [snip!] ... myself for when the baby comes.. i need advise. help. im juggleing school, parents approvole, and the stress from reality."

Well I wish you luck hun, you are definately going to need it.. maybe take some parenting classes? that is what I as a nurse suggest to teen moms that come to the clinic I intern at

but again good luck

~ Account Closed ~ California 3088 posts
10th Mar '12

How far along are you?

Us+4 girls 4 kids; Gates, North Carolina 1446 posts
10th Mar '12
Quoting Zack's Mommy♥:" Maybe you should go see a counselor at your school.....some ladies on here aren't so keen to teen pregnancy and can say some hurtful things."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Emery 2 kids; Wahiawa, Hawaii 1657 posts
10th Mar '12
Quoting Zack's Mommy♥:" Maybe you should go see a counselor at your school.....some ladies on here aren't so keen to teen pregnancy and can say some hurtful things."

I disagree. I think if you're being a stupid young pregnant teen then yes you will get some negative comments. But mostly I've seen nothing but supportive advice for pregnant teens.

ღ.ღ.ღ 3 kids; South Carolina 7316 posts
10th Mar '12

Stay in school!!! That is the MOST important thing, try looking around to see if once you have the baby( hell even before, but i doubt it since you're only 14) you can get at least a small job, helping your parents support your baby in some way is better than nothing.

10th Mar '12
Quoting U.S Air marshall:" I disagree. I think if you're being a stupid young pregnant teen then yes you will get some negative comments. But mostly I've seen nothing but supportive advice for pregnant teens."

I can't help but laugh when I see your avi. That chick was thee best part of Brides Maid

~Ba.zin.ga~29 weeks~ Due December 4 (girl); 1 child; Under your bed, OO, United States 4049 posts
status 10th Mar '12
Quoting Asha Vaught:" How far along are you?"

She said she's due September 22.. :?

ღ.ღ.ღ 3 kids; South Carolina 7316 posts
10th Mar '12

I've only seen teens get "riped a new one", when they were being stupid.

Mrs Emery 2 kids; Wahiawa, Hawaii 1657 posts
10th Mar '12
Quoting Dino's Mama ♥:" I can't help but laugh when I see your avi. That chick was thee best part of Brides Maid"

LOL yes she was! I love that movie. Even DH laughed at it. :lol:

*eom* 35 kids; Washington 8510 posts
10th Mar '12

Maybe taking some parenting classes, and talking to a counselor.
It's going to be very hard work, but where there is a will there is a way.
Stay focused on school and that baby. It will all fall into place with time.

And off topic, we are due the same day.

10th Mar '12
Quoting Asha Vaught:" How far along are you?"

She's gotta be like 11-12ish weeks

Tikaytasha 17 kids; New York 11503 posts
10th Mar '12

meh. theres a lot of teen moms on here who don't get shit. Its the ones that act like children and type stupidly that get nasty comments.