32 weeks Landon & Delaney's mama Due May 24 (girl); 1 child; Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 807 posts
29th Mar '12

I would really apperciate anyones stories with children born around 32 or 33 weeks please

Josie Dunn-Gerber Due May 31 (girl); 1 child; Baltic, Ohio 25 posts
29th Mar '12

wat kind are u looking for? My son was born just @ 34wks I know thats not wat u asked but close.. :)

G and Goob's momma 34 kids; Green Cove Springs, Florida 10267 posts
29th Mar '12

My water broke at 32 weeks 3 days, DS was 5lbs 11oz. His lungs were fully developed but they had given me magnesium to slow my contractions while switching me hospitals and it of course went into DS's system. It paralyzed his intestines for about 2 weeks, this was his only problem. He ended up staying in the NICU for 4 weeks because of that but today he is a healthy and very large 4 yr old. Everyone always thinks he is 5 or 6.

Landon & Delaney's mama Due May 24 (girl); 1 child; Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 807 posts
29th Mar '12

Just how long in the NICU, what kind of set backs, birth weight? Basically what I should expect if she does indeed make her grand enterance soon

Josie Dunn-Gerber Due May 31 (girl); 1 child; Baltic, Ohio 25 posts
29th Mar '12

My son was only in NICU for seven days he started out on a feeding to but quickly progressed to the bottle.. He did fail his hearing test in there & w/ more testing we found out he was born partially deaf in one ear & lost some hearing in his other ear by 7months.. He wears aides & does pretty good.. :) He also has Autism (very mild) but he's a VERY happy little boy :) I remember the worst part of him being in NICU was having to leave him there every night.. That part for me was like hell... Hope things go well for u!!

XxChowderW/MayoOnTheSidex Due July 8 (girl); 1 child; Delaware 1469 posts
29th Mar '12

My son was born at 31 weeks. I have my labor story on my profile you can msg me any questions you have :)

Sarah Latham-Heath 17 kids; Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom 162 posts
30th Mar '12

My daughter was born at 31 weeks 4 days ago on the 26/03/2012 :-) she is still in NICU xx

A.K.'s Mommy❤TTC#2 TTC since Jul 2013; 1 child; Dayton, Ohio 1803 posts
30th Mar '12

My son was born at 32 weeks & 4 days. He was 3 lbs, 13 oz & 17.5 inches long, He was only in the NICU for 3 weeks to gain some weight. He had some slight jaundice but that was it; no other problems.

oneplustwins 3 kids; Ohio 1 posts
30th Mar '12

My girls were born at 33 weeks, they weighed 4 lb 7 oz and 4 lb 9 oz. They were in the NICU 2 and 3 weeks, mainly because they hadn't developed the suck/swallow/breathe reflex yet.

Landon & Delaney's mama Due May 24 (girl); 1 child; Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 807 posts
30th Mar '12

Thanks ladies your stories give me hope that things wouldn't be so bad if she decides she's done baking