26 weeks 1 day! holly:)! 16 kids; Florida 29 posts
2nd Apr '12

my beautiful daughter was born on march 29, 2012 at 4:31 pm. I had been admitted to the hospital on March 9th with severe pre-e, I was only 23 weeks, and the doctors had told me they didn't even think I was going to make it to 24 weeks. Well, I made it to 26 weeks and 1 day, and then I woke up with a huge headache, I took tylenol at 630 am, and it still didn't go away. Around 1:30 I started seeing spots in my eyes, and they then put me on magnesium sulfate to make sure I didn't seize. I then went to L&D, and had my daughter via c-section. The doctors also said that they had never seen an placenta with so many cysts...that was scary news! Lilly Rian was born 1 pound 14 oz, and was 13 1/2 inches long ! She is absolutely perfect. I have never in my life seen something so beautiful, she is a little miracle. <a href=znsjyp.jpg" />znsjyp.jpg

maya +2 2 kids; California 2249 posts
2nd Apr '12

Omg! Congrats. She's such a little fighter and so beautiful.
Keeping positive thoughts for your baby girl hun.
I hope she remains strong mama and the same for you!

Such a tiny little blessing<3

user banned Due September 14 (boy); 1 child; Rhode Island 6726 posts
2nd Apr '12

Aww congrats! Shes beautiful. How is she doing?

Kadence N Trace's mommy 50 kids; Denton, Texas 3597 posts
2nd Apr '12

Awww She is beautiful, How is she doing??

holly:)! 16 kids; Florida 29 posts
2nd Apr '12

Thank you ! Shes doing so good ! I'm so proud of her. She is stable, and the doctors are very happy with how shes doing. I haven't seen her since last night at like 5, because I got discharged from the hospital. But I'm going down there in about an hour to see her :)

maya +2 2 kids; California 2249 posts
2nd Apr '12
Quoting holly:)!:" Thank you ! Shes doing so good ! I'm so proud of her. She is stable, and the doctors are very happy with ... [snip!] ... last night at like 5, because I got discharged from the hospital. But I'm going down there in about an hour to see her :) "

Well I hope everything continues to progress positively for her!

2nd Apr '12
Quoting holly:)!:" Thank you ! Shes doing so good ! I'm so proud of her. She is stable, and the doctors are very happy with ... [snip!] ... last night at like 5, because I got discharged from the hospital. But I'm going down there in about an hour to see her :) "

AWW Im glad she is doing good, Keeping both of you in my prayers I hope she keeps up her fight shes a little trooper!

2nd Apr '12

Thank you ladies ! I'm going through this all on my own, the father is out of our lives completely. My family is VERY supportive, but they don't really understand what it feels like. But she is a trooper for sure ! I'll try to keep you all updated on how shes doing :)

2nd Apr '12
Quoting holly:)!:" Thank you ladies ! I'm going through this all on my own, the father is out of our lives completely. My ... [snip!] ... really understand what it feels like. But she is a trooper for sure ! I'll try to keep you all updated on how shes doing :) "

AWW Well just know your never truely alone in anything, It may seem like it but your not, You always have your Heavenly father who is obviously looking out for you and your princess, and you have your bg family!!! BIG hugs to you!

Sophia's & Aliyah's mommy 2 kids; Whiting, Indiana 275 posts
2nd Apr '12

She is so tiny... and precious... good luck momma

XxWhite_RosexX 1 child; United Kingdom 1962 posts
5th Apr '12

how is she now hun?

6th Apr '12

Lilly is not doing good ladies :( please keep us in your prayers. She has a grade 4 brain bleed on the right side of her brain. I don't understand why this would happen to me. The doctors have said that if it spreads to the left side, or if another organ (such as the heart, or lungs) fail, then we will have to let her go. I've never lost anyone in my life before, and for my daughter of 8 days now to be the first..I've never been so heart broken in my life:(

G[PLM] Due February 18; 18 kids; California 1012 posts
6th Apr '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting holly:)!:</b>" Lilly is not doing good ladies :( please keep us in your prayers. She has a grade 4 brain bleed on the ... [snip!] ... lost anyone in my life before, and for my daughter of 8 days now to be the first..I've never been so heart broken in my life:( "</blockquote>

Hunny I am praying for you and your daughter! I have been in your shoes when they told us they didn't think my first would survive and I have never felt so helpless in my life. She pulled through and I'm praying the same for your angel. If u get a chance please update us

Sarah Latham-Heath 17 kids; Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom 162 posts
7th Apr '12

Praying so hard for you sweetie, my daughter was born at 31 weeks on 26th march, I have to drive quite a while too see her, I'm hoping you little miracle pulls through! Sending big hugs ur way sweetie if u need to talk I'm here! Xxxxxx

Sophia's & Aliyah's mommy 2 kids; Whiting, Indiana 275 posts
7th Apr '12

Praying for you momma.... stay strong ....... I know she is just as strong as her mommy.....