18 with two kids user banned
5th Apr '12

I'm 18 going on 19 . I have a 10month old son and I'm 6months pregnant. I was nervous and very worried in the beginning of this pregnancy about what other would say about me but i'm starting to see that i'm not the only one who is in this same situation . Its Nice to know I'm not alone .

* Sara * 2 kids; Texas 18864 posts
5th Apr '12

You are not alone. This is what this site is for! You can find ladies around your area who have due dates close to yours as well. Good luck to you!

Mamas3(B's) 20 kids; Indiana 1972 posts
5th Apr '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kathryn Mickayla:</b>" I'm 18 going on 19 . I have a 10month old son and I'm 6months pregnant. I was nervous and very worried ... [snip!] ... say about me but i'm starting to see that i'm not the only one who is in this same situation . Its Nice to know I'm not alone ."</blockquote>

I had two at 16 lol you know the truth about yourself everyone else is making assumptions. :) pm me if you want someone to talk too! There's a lot of girls in that position tho!

user banned 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
5th Apr '12

Just prove everyone wrong! Good luck mama.

user banned Due July 24; 1 child; New York 11 posts
5th Apr '12

Thanks . So far I LOVE being a mother . I can't wait for when my kids are older so I can take them to do all the things I enjoyed as a kid.

Jorian 2 kids; Granite City, Illinois 207 posts
7th Apr '12

I'm 19 with two kids. Well I turned 19 less than a month before my second son was born :)

Back to Noob Status Ohio 14048 posts
8th Apr '12

I couldn't imagine having two kids at eighteen. I'll be twenty one in a few months with no babies and feel too young for one, lol.

Congrats on the new baby.

Chelsea Donell Due October 4; 2 kids; Mt Vernon, Ohio 8 posts
9th Apr '12

I am 21 and with have 3 n i would not chang it for the world i love my family soo mutch

7 lucky charms Due February 28; 7 kids; Ireland 1935 posts
10th Apr '12

i was pregnant at 17,had him at 18 and by the time iwas 25 i had 5 kids. good luck to you. its hard work but u'll do fine.

Monique Jolivette Japan 2 posts
10th Apr '12

Im 18, and I also have 2 kids ;) your definateley not alone!