9 weeks and BLOOD Olivia's Mommy ♥ Due October 31; 1 child; San Antonio, Texas 612 posts
11th Apr '12

wtf is going on here! i wake up to take a piss then wipe and see BLOOOD! not alot but enough to cover my toilet paper and pee out, wtf i have no cramps but idk what to do ! :( <\3

ashley noel [gav's here!] 2 kids; Rhode Island 6374 posts
11th Apr '12

Go to the ER

zombie. 2 kids; Leadville, Colorado 23606 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting ashley loves leah!:" Go to the ER"

:!:

it could be a plethora of things.
you could be losing the baby.
you could of had sex, irritated your cervix and had blood.
you could of had a cyst rupture and the fluids could be coming out.
you could have an infection causing you to bleed.

time to go into the ER.

Sunshine0302 1 child; North Carolina 4777 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting allllison:" wtf is going on here! i wake up to take a piss then wipe and see BLOOOD! not alot but enough to cover my toilet paper and pee out, wtf i have no cramps but idk what to do ! :( <\3"

Is it bright red blood? I bled during early pregnancy for weeks. It wasn't heavy and it was brown (tmi). I went to the doctor several times and was told it was normal. I have a healthy (& crazy) 3 year old daughter. Definitely call your doctor though.

Olivia's Mommy ♥ Due October 31; 1 child; San Antonio, Texas 612 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting Yo Madre:" Is it bright red blood? I bled during early pregnancy for weeks. It wasn't heavy and it was brown (tmi). ... [snip!] ... times and was told it was normal. I have a healthy (& crazy) 3 year old daughter. Definitely call your doctor though."

idk like orangy ed i think i just saw it and my mind went crazy and i just threw it in the toliet flushed it and went to my grandma

Sunshine0302 1 child; North Carolina 4777 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting allllison:" idk like orangy ed i think i just saw it and my mind went crazy and i just threw it in the toliet flushed it and went to my grandma"

Sounds like old blood. I remember mine being like orangish brown too. It went on for weeks and freaked me out. Each time I went in, they kept telling me that some women experience this. I'm sure you're fine, but don't blow it off. Go to the doctor so you can know for sure that everything is okay.

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20260 posts
11th Apr '12

could be old blood. lay down for a while and put your feet up

Shanrock TTC since Mar 2014; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Derry, NH, United States 1306 posts
11th Apr '12

She doesn't need to go to the ER over a small amount of blood. God you women all over react just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean its the end of the world. Honey it's probably your placenta attaching itself. This is normal. I was about 10 weeks when it happened to me. I thought I was having a MC but truth be told my placenta had just attached itself. This makes old blood come out. It's usually a bit orangy brown, not bright red. I've had a MC before and the blood from that is bright red... like your period. Take a breather, if it gets worse contact your obgyn. they'll be able to tell instantly if it's a MC or something not so serious. The ER can't really do anything other than offer a DNC so going there is a bunch of useless hours wasted and probably a much higher doctors bill. Go see someone who actually knows what they're looking at... I've come to find out that most ER doctors don't know much about dealing with pregnant women. Just saying.

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20260 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting Shanrock:" She doesn't need to go to the ER over a small amount of blood. God you women all over react just because ... [snip!] ... looking at... I've come to find out that most ER doctors don't know much about dealing with pregnant women. Just saying. "

:!: i had bleeding at 12 weeks, turned out it was a low lying placenta. OP, if the bleeding gets heavy and / or you start passing clots, then go to the ER

Shanrock TTC since Mar 2014; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Derry, NH, United States 1306 posts
11th Apr '12

She's closer to 10 weeks than 9... so more than likely it's her placenta.

Kym Forsyth Due May 8 (girl); 17 kids; United Kingdom 46 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting allllison:" idk like orangy ed i think i just saw it and my mind went crazy and i just threw it in the toliet flushed it and went to my grandma"

i bled on and of for the first 10 or so weeks it turned out i had a low lying placenta which at the time was covering part of my cervix im now 36 weeks today and everything is good i would say go get it checked to put ur mind at rest

Clk 2 kids; Dexter, Michigan 11944 posts
11th Apr '12

Some women do in fact have vaginal bleeding throughout pregnancy. As long as it's not heavy enough to fill a pad and you are not cramping then no worries.

musicsaves9 Due May 23; New York 3 posts
11th Apr '12

I bled on and off for the first 9 weeks. I did go to OB several times over it because of a previous miscarriage but everything was fine! I am now 34weeks!! It's really very common and I was told several times that you actually bleed more - not necessarily from down there - when your pregnant because of the extra bloodflow going through your body. I would call the DR just to let them know but try not to worry too much! Good luck!

Olivia's Mommy ♥ Due October 31; 1 child; San Antonio, Texas 612 posts
11th Apr '12
Quoting allllison:" wtf is going on here! i wake up to take a piss then wipe and see BLOOOD! not alot but enough to cover my toilet paper and pee out, wtf i have no cramps but idk what to do ! :( <\3"

thanks everyone it was just an uti the infection was making me bleed, 4 hours just for that lol they percribed me pills , so the babys a-okay! :D

sweetbea Z&D my loves 1 child; Houston, Texas 3252 posts
11th Apr '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting allllison:</b>" wtf is going on here! i wake up to take a piss then wipe and see BLOOOD! not alot but enough to cover my toilet paper and pee out, wtf i have no cramps but idk what to do ! :( <\3"</blockquote>

I just left the doctor for that reason scared the shit out of me asked had I been having sex giggles huh yeah they said it was old blood and it's normal but the doctor saw me earlier just because of the blood and I heard a heartbeat for yippy for that