18 month old hit head GavynsMomma Due July 28 (boy); 2 kids; Ontario 258 posts
11th Apr '12

My son just pushed my 18 month old daughter and she fell and hit her head on our computer desk which is wood. She cried right away but now has a bump and a bruise and as usually I am freaking out. Anything I should be looking for to make sure she is alright. Thanks

SuperOvulator;♥ ;] 2 kids; North Carolina 9982 posts
11th Apr '12

As long as her pupils look normal, and she's running around playing now, she's fine, they usually are..

Hell, one of my boys fell down five concrete stairs at a year old, and he got right back up and started running again, big ol' goose egg n all.

GavynsMomma Due July 28 (boy); 2 kids; Ontario 258 posts
11th Apr '12

She is up and playing now and her pupils look normal. Thanks everytime one of them hits their heads I freak out

KD [Eli's Mommy] Due August 27 (boy); 1 child; Carrollton, Georgia 858 posts
11th Apr '12

As long as the bump doesn't go inward instead of turning into a 'goose egg', no throwing up, and regular eyes, then they should be fine. ^^

Rose Barranco 19 kids; San Bernardino, California 1017 posts
11th Apr '12

Watch for any signs of lethargy, don't let her sleep for an hour, vomiting or dizziness. She will Prolly be just fine their heads are durable, just make sure she acting normal, if anything seems abnormal then take her in, but I am sure she'll be fine. :)

GavynsMomma Due July 28 (boy); 2 kids; Ontario 258 posts
11th Apr '12

Okay its not going inward so I will keep an eye on her. Thanks