18 and my first.... VickreyKira Due September 30; Torrington, Wyoming 129 posts
21st Apr '12

I have told both sides of my family that I am pregnant. I will be 17 weeks on Monday 4/23/12 I am very excited, I don't have any friends any more (I am pretty sure they think it's awkward hanging around a pregnant woman) and I choose not to be around those kind of habits that they do. I just want already moms or soon to be moms to talk to because I am excited but I don't know what to think.. Kind of confusing I know
Friends?(:

Logan,Lilly&Landen's Mom♥ 3 kids; Virginia 2797 posts
21st Apr '12

I have 2 kids and im 20. I had my first when i was 16.

lovemylittleladies 2 kids; Michigan 1271 posts
21st Apr '12

Well congrats on the pregnancy :)

Noah Isaac's Mommie Due July 12 (girl); 1 child; North Carolina 437 posts
21st Apr '12

I'm with her. I'm 20(almost 21) with a 14 month old little boy and due with a baby girl July 13th :)

Kaitlynn Hoefert Due November 11; 17 kids; Nederland, Texas 367 posts
21st Apr '12

Congrats new momma! Im 19 with my first one and i got pregnant when i was 18. i dont talk to my old friends either really, i usually just hang out with other mommas or my SOs sisters

Rylee & Amelia"s Mommy (b 2 kids; Moberly, Missouri 705 posts
21st Apr '12

i understand what ur dealing with i was 19 with my first and lost all my friends and then i got pregnant 3 motnhs after i ha d my DD so then i lost every one i had still as a friend

"L" 2 kids; Danville, Indiana 5901 posts
21st Apr '12

i'm almost 21 (june) and i'm pregnant with my first two babies (twins). congrats!

M&M12/13 Due October 15; 2 kids; noidea, TX, United States 7579 posts
21st Apr '12
Quoting VickreyKira:" I have told both sides of my family that I am pregnant. I will be 17 weeks on Monday 4/23/12 I am very ... [snip!] ... moms or soon to be moms to talk to because I am excited but I don't know what to think.. Kind of confusing I know Friends?(: "

I just had my first baby, Ava Mae on April 4th. ill be 20 next month. :) good luck to you its the best, i wouldnt trade it for anything.

VickreyKira Due September 30; Torrington, Wyoming 129 posts
21st Apr '12

Thank you! and I am excited
thanks for all the positive comments
I really need that right now (:

sueforizzle 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Panama City Beach, Florida 2452 posts
21st Apr '12

I've learned that the jokes always on your buddies. :) I was 16 when I had dd, My little boy's due September 17th, and I'm 23 now. All my old friends have had or are having babies this year....They all came running for advice and help. LMAO:twisted:

T+J=J&P 2 kids; Indiana 1179 posts
21st Apr '12

Contests!!
I got pregnant with my first when I was 19 and was married when I was 18. I lost all my friends.
I wouldn't trade my girls for anything!

21st Apr '12
Quoting Bug&TurtlesMommy:" Contests!! I got pregnant with my first when I was 19 and was married when I was 18. I lost all my friends. I wouldn't trade my girls for anything!"

Are you still married??
me and BD want to get married but we don't want to fall out of love if we ever got married. (like his parents)

T+J=J&P 2 kids; Indiana 1179 posts
21st Apr '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting VickreyKira:</b>" Are you still married?? me and BD want to get married but we don't want to fall out of love if we ever got married. (like his parents)"</blockquote>

Yes we are still married!!! It'll be 5 years this July I love him to death. We did have a rough patch but we got through it. I couldn't imagine life with out him!

21st Apr '12
Quoting Bug&TurtlesMommy:" <blockquote><b>Quoting VickreyKira:</b>" Are you still married?? me and BD want to ... [snip!] ... 5 years this July I love him to death. We did have a rough patch but we got through it. I couldn't imagine life with out him!"

AWW how cute!! (:

Noah Isaac's Mommie Due July 12 (girl); 1 child; North Carolina 437 posts
21st Apr '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting VickreyKira:</b>" Are you still married?? me and BD want to get married but we don't want to fall out of love if we ever got married. (like his parents)"</blockquote>

Don't rush marriage. I was married at 17 and had Noah at 19, we're separated. Not saying this because of my experience, but because marriage takes time, learn each other, your still young. Give it a few years. If I could redo it I would never har otter married but I'd still take my babies :)