18 due July 17th! Jaysunshine Due July 16; Savannah, Georgia 14 posts
3rd May '12

Hey yall Im 18 due July 17th with my first baby, which is a little boy. I was really just looking to talk to other teen moms, plus itd be awesome to have other mommies to be to relate with!

07.25.12 1 child; Rock Hill, South Carolina 132 posts
4th May '12

I am 18 due Aug 4th with a baby girl. :)

~Jackson's Mommy~ 1 child; California 38 posts
4th May '12

Hi!! Im 18 with my first, a baby boy! Im due July 16th!! :D

Jaysunshine Due July 16; Savannah, Georgia 14 posts
4th May '12
Quoting 08.04.12:" I am 18 due Aug 4th with a baby girl. :)"

aww! is this your first baby? how've things been so far?

4th May '12
Quoting AlyssaKday:" Hi!! Im 18 with my first, a baby boy! Im due July 16th!! :D"

Aww look at us haha ! watch us both go into labor the same time! haha (: how's everything are your side? is ur babydaddy excited? your parents?

~Jackson's Mommy~ 1 child; California 38 posts
4th May '12

I know right!! Im so excited! My boyfriend is sooooo excited for our son! My whole family and his are excited as well!!! Do you have a name?

5th May '12
Quoting AlyssaKday:" I know right!! Im so excited! My boyfriend is sooooo excited for our son! My whole family and his are excited as well!!! Do you have a name?"

Haha! thats good! it took my boyfriend forEVER to tell his parents i was like just get it OVER with already!! lol & aww! haha yes, we're gonna name his Joseph he's gonna be a IV(: & you?

aminahan0610 Due November 25; Rockland, Massachusetts 13 posts
7th May '12

hello im 18 almost 19 and im 11 weeks pregnant and due Nov 26th with my first. I will know the sex on May 16th :)

7th May '12
Quoting aminahan0610:" hello im 18 almost 19 and im 11 weeks pregnant and due Nov 26th with my first. I will know the sex on May 16th :)"

aww thats amazing(: you get to have a winter baby (: thats awesome what are you hoping for? a boy or a girl?!

aminahan0610 Due November 25; Rockland, Massachusetts 13 posts
8th May '12
Quoting Jaysunshine:" aww thats amazing(: you get to have a winter baby (: thats awesome what are you hoping for? a boy or a girl?!"

I'm hoping its a boy but if its a girl I will be just as happy, I just cant wait uuntil I get to find out so I can start picking out baby names and buying clothes. :)

Lina_99 Due July 10; Fayetteville, North Carolina 39 posts
13th May '12

Im July 11th with a girl :)

Katie ♥ Due September 2; 1 child; United Kingdom 264 posts
13th May '12

you are due the day before my 17th! good luck :)
my baby is due oct 20th :D

Jenna Pritchard. Ontario 2 posts
14th May '12
Quoting Jaysunshine:" Hey yall Im 18 due July 17th with my first baby, which is a little boy. I was really just looking to talk to other teen moms, plus itd be awesome to have other mommies to be to relate with! "

im 18 too and im also due july 17th with a baby boy

Jennifer Chasse Due October 12; 32 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 31 posts
16th May '12

im almost 18 and due october 13th with my first, my ultrasound was a week ago but baby was being stubborn so they couldnt tell the sex at that one

momma x2 2 kids; Everett, Washington 258 posts
16th May '12

Im 18 & have a 2 year old & 4 month old

congrats mommma