5 weeks, no symptoms? NadieAlawa 16 kids; Texas 94 posts
10th May '12

I found out I was pregnant at about 3 weeks and 5 days, now I'm 5 weeks, 1 day. My only symptoms really were a missed period and really sore b**bs. But it feels like my b**bs are slowly getting less sore day by day. Today, they don't feel sore at all. Does this mean I miscarried? I didn't have any blood or cramping but I heard you can miscarry without bleeding or cramping. I won't get an appointment for a ultrasound until I'm 8 weeks, this is going to drive me crazy wondering if there's even a baby anymore. Please help!

I do notice that I'm a bit hungrier than usual and a bit sleepier than usual. But I don't know if I can count that as a pregnancy symptom.

~~Kris~~ 18 kids; California 1795 posts
10th May '12

If you've had a positive pregnancy test and no cramping or bleeding since then, i think its safe to assume ur still preggers :D

Yurvette [♥] 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Hyrule Castle, LZ, San Marino 36477 posts
10th May '12

No you are fine... I didnt get MS until 10 - 12 weeks with my youngest.

thewarmth 3 kids; South Carolina 14438 posts
10th May '12

Wait a couple of weeks hun.
The symptoms will come :D

MomDIA TTC since May 2008; 81 kids; Warminster, Pennsylvania 3812 posts
10th May '12

You are probably fine. The only reason I knew I was pregnant with my son was because I realized I hadnt gotten my period in a long time. NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL!

katxo 18 kids; Florida 7270 posts
10th May '12
Quoting Beb
Liz McArthur 2 kids; Tacoma, Washington 718 posts
10th May '12

It's still early and who knows, maybe you'll be lucky and not have a lot of symptoms. I didn't start getting symptoms until about 6+ weeks with both my pregnancies. My b**bs never hurt my first pregnancy either. Nausea only, and all I got was tired for the most part. This one is completely different already and I'm 8 weeks. You never know. Stay positive and hoping for the best for you!!!

!!Katie!! 1 child; Tennessee 2794 posts
10th May '12

I would think you're fine. I didn't have any symptoms in the very beginning either, except as you said...sore b**bs....sorta hungry and sorta sleepy. If you're lucky, it'll stay that way for a while! If not, it's going to become pretty crappy soon....so enjoy feeling good while you can :D

There wouldn't be any point in an U/S this early, but you CAN go to the Dr. and get some blood work...doesn't matter if you're only 5 weeks...your HCG hormones will be high - and rising, and that will put your mind at ease. Good luck Mama!

Hope Mauck Due September 5; Elizabethton, Tennessee 15 posts
10th May '12
Quoting Beb
Ni Sta 2 kids; Ohio 35 posts
10th May '12

I didnt have any symptoms until i was about 10wks and thats when my morning sickness kicked in with both my pregnancies. Everyone has different symptoms if they have any at all. Good luck!

Hope Mauck Due September 5; Elizabethton, Tennessee 15 posts
10th May '12
Quoting Hope Mauck:" i have personally experienced 2 miscarriages. either you will pass it naturally, with bleeding and cramping, ... [snip!] ... used to the hormone level for now ^.^ however if you do experience bleeding, see your obgyn immediately, just to be safe lol "

also, to add to my previous statement, i didnt have any symptoms of being sick or anything with my son when i was pregnant...lol you might just be one of the lucky ones that dont get sick with this pregnancy, but every pregnancy is different lol

Sarah Wooten Due November 22; Japan 1 posts
10th May '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Beb

Sunset dream (boy); 1 child; Florida 1292 posts
10th May '12

I didnt have any symptoms at all for like the first 8 weeks or so and even then it was just sore b**bs. I had a very easy pregnancy and now have a healthy one year old. Don't stress, mama, everything sounds perfect so far.

Keundra Huff Due May 31; Mississippi 1 posts
10th May '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Beb

!!Katie!! 1 child; Tennessee 2794 posts
10th May '12
Quoting Hope Mauck:" also, to add to my previous statement, i didnt have any symptoms of being sick or anything with my son ... [snip!] ... you might just be one of the lucky ones that dont get sick with this pregnancy, but every pregnancy is different lol"

I'm really not trying to be mean or anything, but I noticed on your last comment you wrote LOL about a miscarriage...and now "lol" in places that really aren't funny at all? What's with all the "lol"s? Just wondering.