17 &.. Chels (+1) TTC since Dec 2013; 1 child; Biddeford, Maine 524 posts
17th May '12

already thinkning about when ME & SO will try for another baby. I know we want to wait till Brookelynn our 4 month old daughter is about 2 or 3 so she can me mommy & daddy's little helper with a new baby. I've been the one that wants a big family... I constenly talk about it & really want my kids not to be such an age diffrents from one another. SO knows i want another baby & tells me we will in time. and one else feel like your ready for another one? I don't know why but I feel like I'm ready for another one but still want to wait a while so Brookelynn gets the chance to be the baby

If your gunna be rude don't comment plz (:

Phallus Cranium cocksuck, LA, Sri Lanka 108999 posts
17th May '12
Quoting mommy to a lil monkey!:" already thinkning about when ME & SO will try for another baby. I know we want to wait till Brookelynn ... [snip!] ... one but still want to wait a while so Brookelynn gets the chance to be the baby If your gunna be rude don't comment plz (:"

I dont think I would have considered another child until the first was 2

❥New Beginnings Due September 2; TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; California 16189 posts
17th May '12

If you knew it was going to cause drama when you wrote your age so why add that in?

anyway I'm the same and would really like another but am waiting aswell. atleast a few more months that way our first will be almost 3

Mom to M&J Due December 24 (girl); 18 kids; Michigan 5397 posts
17th May '12

do you actually feel like you are physically, mentally, and financially ready to have another one. or is it a case of baby fever?

Julieeuhhh 1 child; 1 angel baby; Texas 3546 posts
17th May '12

My daughter turned 3 in April. We just started TTC in narch. Im soo thankful I had my time with her. And shes ready to be a big sister. I'd wait untill your daughter is at least 2

wombie 4 kids; Zimbabwe 73281 posts
17th May '12

I think having another baby any time soon would be a terrible idea.......you are so young and I'm sure being a mom at 17 years old is not a walk in the park. Focus on the one you have, give it a few years, and then reapproach the idea.

Ella & Travis' Mommy Due July 12 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 488 posts
17th May '12

wait until your baby gets a little older, you are going to want to wait, they are sweet and cute now, but toddlers are a different story.
i have more to add, regarding your age but its not worth it to even get into that

tonys_mama(army wife) 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Fort Irwin, California 15541 posts
17th May '12

Enjoy your baby for a while then think about another. Do you live on your own?

ρiηkie ρie 3 kids; 3 angel babies; Kentucky 21902 posts
17th May '12

I'd wait a while. There's nothing wrong with wanting another one, but wait until you're stable enough to handle 2.

Mamitato2 Due November 30; 2 kids; Dover, Pennsylvania 983 posts
17th May '12

I would wait. My kids are 3 year apart and for me it's a perfect age gap. You may have baby fever. I got that with both boys and probably will after this baby is born and a couple months old.

2 kids; Florida 1788 posts
17th May '12

My daughter will be 3y1m when the new baby arrives, I didn't want one back to back, but I didn't want their ages too far apart either.

Mann Makin' Mama[BBM] 18 kids; Dalton, Georgia 11563 posts
17th May '12

Have you finished high school yet?

I got pregnant with me 2nd when my first was almost 13 months old & I still wish I would have waited! They are 21 months apart but I still feel like I jipped my oldest out if being the "baby" for a little while longer. Now however at 22-almost 23 months old he is getting a lot more independent than he was before & it's nice to have a baby that needs you again, but when they need you at the same time it's hell lol.

I would honestly wait until Brookelynn is 3 but that's just me. I just got the paragard so I can't have anymore for 10 years (unless the IUD fails). OT but my youngest son's middle name is Bronx :)

Blessed x2♥ TTC since Dec 2013; 146 kids; Fort Wayne, Indiana 20187 posts
17th May '12

Not trying to be rude so PLEASE dont take it that way.

I got pregnant with my first at 18 and even though its nice while they are still so small wait till your dealling with a toddler.. Its a whole NEW ball game. I am SOOO thankfully I didnt have another child at such a young age because even if I wanted one there was NO WAY I was ready even when I thought I was. You are still SO YOUNG and have your whole life to have more babies. You can still have a big family without having kids back to back. IMO its a terrible idea and I would wait until your older and IMO out of school {if u plan on going on to get a college degree}.

Im now 23 and pregnant with my second. My son is 3 1/2, potty trained, and its STILL hard to be pregnant, work, go to school, and deal with his toddler fits. Please please please wait and {like i said dont take this mean} grow up some yourself along with your little girl before making your beautiful family bigger.

ILOVEWINE Due April 24; 2 kids; Sweden 10814 posts
17th May '12

I would probably get an education and settle your life down before even thinking about a second child.

Chels (+1) TTC since Dec 2013; 1 child; Biddeford, Maine 524 posts
17th May '12

I know I want to wait till shes about 2 or 3 so she can help with like the feeding and handing me stuff like every little kid likes to do. I don't get why I've been thinking about it but I have.. I've always loved kids, I think its baby fever.