Cast Your Vote:

• She's not that bad -- Votes: 33
    • The situation is okay. -- Votes: 28
    • She's a slut. -- Votes: 5
    • I can't think of any so reply if any other. -- Votes: 9
17 with two babys? -POLL- Love what it is.. 1 child; Vidalia, Louisiana 1415 posts
24th May '12

Ohk so my friend is 17. She got pregnant at 15 with her first and had him at 16. She got on the patch and it gave her really bad cramps that put her in the hospital. Well she wasn't on any birth control after that so now her son is 18 months and her daughter is due June 4th. She has been with the father to the babys for 4 1/2 years. She got her GED a month or two ago. She's a stay at home mom and her boyfriend works off shore. She has NEVER left her son with anyone either. Well everyone around has been judging her really bad because she's about to have #2 they call her a slut and worthless and all that stuff. What do you think? I want to show her the real worlds opinions. Not our trashy towns.

☮Sugar Magnolia 1 child; Indiana 18298 posts
24th May '12

It's her life, idgaf.

If anything, it just sucks for her. Sometimes it sucks being 19 with one, can't imagine being 17 with 2.

If she's happy with her kids, f**k 'em.

proudmom97 Due April 30 (boy); 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Colorado 752 posts
24th May '12

I had 2 at 17 but they were twins. After I had them I was NOT getting pregnant again anytime soon. I think she's setting herself up for potential disaster. On the other hand, she could be lucky like I was and found "the one". We've been married over 12 yrs and together 15 in 2 more weeks. I don't think she's a slut if she's been with her BD for 4.5yrs. People are going to judge regardless though. She needs to go to college though so she has something she can fall back on if things don't work out and she ends up being a single mother.

"Jett's Mummy" 1 child; Brisbane, Australia 977 posts
24th May '12

It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks ,I don't think she is a slut , that's just girls being bitchy girls
I personally am glad I never had kids that young but I wish her good luck in her pregnancy

ღ.ღ.ღ 3 kids; South Carolina 7316 posts
24th May '12

It sucks that she had 2 kids while she was under the age of 18 but it's her life, she can do what she pleases. Shit will be tough, but at least she's taking care of her kids and not relying on someone else to do it like some people do.

No Girls Allowed 4 kids; Nevada 71992 posts
24th May '12

I can think of worse situations. The father is making it so she can stay home with them, she did what she had to,... not much different than a woman whose first was born at 25 and #2 is due when shes 27.

Jelly BOOBS! Seattle, Washington 872 posts
24th May '12

I honestly don't think it's a good thing. A 17 year old is going to eventually fold one day. Hell, I wouldn't blame them.

Helen Uslar-Tamayo 1 child; Miami, Florida 55 posts
24th May '12

Fyi: People on this site tend to be a*****es too.

By societies standards your friend is very young to have two children... but I say f**k society. She's in a steady, long term relationship, her man has a good job, and she has her ged which will help her later to further her education. She's in no way a slut just because she has two children. She may be missing out on some of her youth but sounds like she's got her life together. f**k the people trying to put her down.

snglemama 4 kids; Georgia 11978 posts
24th May '12
Quoting L.O.V.E||L.I.F.E:" Ohk so my friend is 17. She got pregnant at 15 with her first and had him at 16. She got on the patch ... [snip!] ... a slut and worthless and all that stuff. What do you think? I want to show her the real worlds opinions. Not our trashy towns."

I voted the last one.. because it's not my life or my business..

but then again.. I live in a very small conservative town. I'm pretty much the town wh**e just for filing for divorce.

user banned Due July 3; 2 kids; Australia 14351 posts
24th May '12

That doesnr make her a slut. Its kinda sad she has had kids so young as she wont experience fully being young and having fun but its her life snd if she is happy who gives a shit

{tamz} Due September 2; 1 child; Maryland 2534 posts
24th May '12

I don't really understand how being with the same person for 4.5 years and having 2 children with said person makes you a slut. :roll:

People are going to say what they want to say because people like to gossip and decide what's "appropriate". If she wanted to go off to college and do other things during her youth, then yeah maybe she's missing out and it's not the best situation, but if she is happy with her life and is a good parent then who cares.

Ang ♥ 3 kids; Cicero, IN, United States 528 posts
24th May '12

I had my second at 19 and I'm sure people talked, but I was too busy taking care of my children to know or care what was said. My SO and I have been together 4 years (married 2 weeks.) He works full time and our kids are beyond well taken care of. If people look at me weird or say anything I ignore them because it's none of their concern, and regardless of what anyone thinks, they are not "taking care of my kids." (Yes, I have had someone assume I was on welfare and food stamps when I never have nor will I ever be.) She needs to just ignore them because while they're making themselves miserable talking about her, she is enjoying her life and kids. Ideally it's wrong to have 2 kids at 17, but no one is perfect and at least she's taking care of them.

** 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Conway, Arkansas 3579 posts
24th May '12

What's wrong with food stamps, up until 2 months ago I was on them for several years

☮Sugar Magnolia 1 child; Indiana 18298 posts
24th May '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Helen Uslar-Tamayo:</b>" Fyi: People on this site tend to be a*****es too. By societies standards your friend is very young ... [snip!] ... may be missing out on some of her youth but sounds like she's got her life together. f**k the people trying to put her down. "</blockquote>

Uh... Not one single person was even close to being an a*****e :?

Ang ♥ 3 kids; Cicero, IN, United States 528 posts
24th May '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting preggo_princess0713:</b>" What's wrong with food stamps, up until 2 months ago I was on them for several years"</blockquote>

If you're referring to my post then I wasn't saying anything is wrong with it. I have a close friend who has them. I was just saying I hate that someone assumed because I was young with 2 kids that I was on food stamps.