18 pregnant with twins and three kids by three different par confusedchoices11 32 kids; Au Gres, Michigan 23 posts
26th May '12

Well I'm 18 and pregnant with twins. I was dating him/co-worker really. I didn't know tht he hd a girlfriend he was separated from at the time. It wasn't found out until I was pregnant for a few weeks... His gf has been harassing me and even wanted to fight me despite me not knowing any of this going into. He had already abandoned me when I told him... So I come to find out he has a child with her and he has a child with two other women. They were 9 6 and 2. He takes care of neither of his two that he isn't with. And he works a small job likely child support doesn't seem like it'll be helpful. I know he won't be involved and know he wants me to abort everyone on his side wants me to abort. And everyone on hmy side like my parents say I should abort... I lost my job nd I feel so aalone at the start I wanted to keep it now I'm forced to face reality idk advice. I am considering abortion...

Yurvette [♥] 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Hyrule Castle, LZ, San Marino 36449 posts
26th May '12

I would.. Im sorry that you are going thru this. You wouldnt get much help from him. Weigh your pros and cons. ALSO have you thought about adoption? Just asking.

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63810 posts
26th May '12

Wow, that sucks. You have to do what is best for you. If you don't think you can support two additional lives and feed two additional mouths, then abortion is probably your best bet. There's always adoption, too. Good luck, and be more careful in the future.

624582 Neilton, Washington 9312 posts
26th May '12

YOU will be the one who has to live with your choice, do not let anyone pressure you into anything you do not want to do.

Jerk Horse Here, CA, United States 65131 posts
status 26th May '12

If you plan on aborting you need to make the decision soon, since you're already like 10 weeks.

I'm sorry the guy is a skeeze.

Good luck with whatever decision you make. Just make sure it is what YOU want.

SemiCharmed 2 kids; Oklahoma 12047 posts
26th May '12

Honestly, if I was in your shoes, I'd abort. But you have to do what YOU feel is best. Are you prepared to raise two children with no help and no financial support? If so and you want to continue, do so.! It is YOUR body and YOUR choice. Best of luck!

Welcome to BG, the ladies here can be really supportive. I see you found "abortion survivors," it's protected in here so any negative comments will be hidden

Meℓony ♥ 1 child; Huntsville, AL, United States 3798 posts
26th May '12

I think abortion would be best for you, because taking one by yourself would be hard, but I'd think having twins and having to take care of them on your own would be even more hard on you.
Plus, that's double they diapers, clothes, food, ect. If you wouldn't be able to get a good enough paying job then your best option would to probably be abortion. It'll be soooo much more stress on you too.

Good luck with whatever you choose. Think of what would be best for the babies.

Sarah #2 coming soon Due September 6; 1 child; Maryland 129 posts
26th May '12
Quoting Link:" I would.. Im sorry that you are going thru this. You wouldnt get much help from him. Weigh your pros and cons. ALSO have you thought about adoption? Just asking. "

Exactly what I would suggest... weigh your options... and think about adoption... there are so many people in this world that would love to have two beautiful babies :) good luck sweety hope you figure things out! so sorry you have to go through this!

Gold 2 kids; "Coastal Virginia", VA, United States 31540 posts
status 26th May '12

You def have to sit down and figure out what the best option or YOU is. Sorry you are going through this, good luck. *hugs*

Ashlee Ellis 2 kids; Florida 833 posts
26th May '12

How about adoption?

A, E & W's mommy Due October 21; Bulgaria 15280 posts
26th May '12

ultimately it's your choice alone and you're the one who has to be able to feel confident about your decision. If there's even a doubt in your mind then I would wait on it since it would be pretty final and regret can be hard to live with, especially if you feel others coerced you into it.

Stu Padasso 2 kids; Henderson, Nevada 14638 posts
26th May '12

I have had an abortion and if you need someone to talk to (if you do choose to abort) feel free to message me any time dear.
I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30545 posts
26th May '12

I'm sorry you're in such a tough position right now. I wish you the best luck with whatever decision you make.

SemiCharmed 2 kids; Oklahoma 12047 posts
26th May '12

To those that mentioned adoption, I am sure that the idea has been brought up. Adoption isn't some secret.

Best of luck OP <3

Dovahkiin 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 16776 posts
26th May '12

Sorry you're going through this. That sounds so hard. Only you can decide if abortion is right for you. I will say though, if I were in your situation, I probably would abort.