22 weeks n 6 days. 17 week early preemie Mikeys Mommy {BBM} Due December 24; 1 child; Washington 1489 posts
9th Jun '12

Please pray for my adopted sister, she gave birth to her son at only 22w6d he was 1lbs 8 oz 12in long. He was taken by helicopter to a better hospital to have a higher chance of surviving. It's all touch n go and we are really praying . All prayers will help.

2manykidz 4 kids; Minnesota 765 posts
9th Jun '12

Prayers your way!

Sarah Latham-Heath 17 kids; Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom 162 posts
9th Jun '12

Sending lots of prayers your way!!! Keeping everything crossed little one pulls through!,

♥MOBAS♥ 2 kids; 1 angel baby; California 7198 posts
status 9th Jun '12

Baby and family will be in my thoughts.

BabyMachine29-preston's m 25 kids; South Dakota 7805 posts
9th Jun '12

Many Prayers her way as well as for baby.. and everyone involved. I had a baby at 23wks.. and man.. IT was tough. Many blessings to come from this im sure :)

Nut ღ Meg Beverly Hills, CA, United States 40235 posts
9th Jun '12

Many prayers to your sister.

Any updates on how her baby is doing?

Teka Douglas Due November 19; 5 kids; Chilliwack, British Columbia 60 posts
10th Jun '12

houghts and prayers are with your sister and her Baby at this time is there any updates on how Baby and Mom are doing Please keep us posted Good Luck

Mikeys Mommy {BBM} Due December 24; 1 child; Washington 1489 posts
10th Jun '12

Skyler has a stage 3 brain bleed but as of right now it does not look as if it is affecting the brain but they will not know for sure until they do another ultr asound on monday. The bleed could possibly resolve itself or if it were to get worse they would put a shunt in to relieve the pressure so his brain can continue to grow. If there is brain damage they may look at the risk factors of continuing his life, basically will his quality of life be worth continuing. So it is no t great news but could be worse. Please be praying there is no or minimal brain damage and he is able to resolve the bleed on his own. Everything else health wi se is better today, stil feeding, talking about maybe getting him off vent and to cpap nasal canula, bp meds are dropped more today, no more insulin, skin is ge tting tougher and not so fragile.

10th Jun '12

Thank you all for the prayers, we are really hoping this little miracle baby makes it.

Teka Douglas Due November 19; 5 kids; Chilliwack, British Columbia 60 posts
11th Jun '12

Thank you for the Update Hun I have your family and Baby Nephew in my prayers I understand how it is to have a baby premature but not that early my son was born at 32 weeks and had to be on the ventilator and this was scarey I pray everything goes well please keep me updated and tell your Sister there is a mom in Canada Chillwack Praying for her and her son as well as the family sending my Love your way *Hugs*

12th Jun '12

Baby skyler needs prayers!!!!!!! Update: we received his new ultra sound results; his brain bleed has increased. It is now the worst it can be at a 4th degree. This could result in many scary situations such as blindness, deaf, mute, paralization, cerebal palsy, and more, depending on how much brain damage has occured. They will check again next Monday if its still this level the dr will put in a shunt but it depends on how much damage could be caused by then. BUT it could resolve itself and everything could be amazing :) our God is amazing and skyler is mr miracle so please keep up with those prayers he is fighting hard!

♥MOBAS♥ 2 kids; 1 angel baby; California 7198 posts
status 12th Jun '12

Still thinking about this lil guy. Hoping he makes a full recovery.

12th Jun '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sonia[MOBAS]:</b>" Still thinking about this lil guy. Hoping he makes a full recovery."</blockquote>

Me and you both, my poor sister is a mess she is trying hard to keep it together. Thank u so much for your prayers

melissa_83 Due December 20; 3 kids; New York 1297 posts
12th Jun '12

I am soo sorry...him and your sister are in my thoughts....dont lose hope!!!

Nut ღ Meg Beverly Hills, CA, United States 40235 posts
12th Jun '12

Still praying for Skyler.

<3