12 Weeks Pregnant with second baby, not showing yet... Christmas_Eve_Baby Due December 23; 1 child; Texas 3 posts
10th Jun '12

I am 12 weeks pregnant and read that you usually show quicker with the second pregnancy. But im not showing at all. Anybody else wondering when they will start showing?

Iddy Bitty Mama Due July 3 (boy); Lake Village, Arkansas 39 posts
10th Jun '12
Quoting Christmas_Eve_Baby:" I am 12 weeks pregnant and read that you usually show quicker with the second pregnancy. But im not showing at all. Anybody else wondering when they will start showing?"

i didnt start showing till i was 5 months

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30565 posts
10th Jun '12

Your uterus is still really low. I'm 13w with number 3 and don't look much different at all.

❥Me&Boogaman 1 child; Columbus, Georgia 3000 posts
10th Jun '12

I didn't show until I was around 23 weeks...

bia. 2 kids; ., ., Portugal 75794 posts
status 10th Jun '12

You have to remember every pregnancy isnt the same...

I'm 13 weeks and dont really "look" shit I dont even really feel pregnant (I know I am I seen my baby the other day lol) I just look fat, well my tummy is hard, but yeah I think I look more fat than pregnant.

Bon QuiQui 18 kids; Princeton, New Jersey 348 posts
10th Jun '12

definitely! I'm due December 23rd, and although people say I'm starting to show, I'm not thinking so. I started to show at like 16 weeks or so with DD, so we'll see.

1Pink&1Blue 2 kids; Springfield, Ohio 1447 posts
10th Jun '12
Quoting Christmas_Eve_Baby:" I am 12 weeks pregnant and read that you usually show quicker with the second pregnancy. But im not showing at all. Anybody else wondering when they will start showing?"

Also expecting baby #2 and didnt start really showing til almost 17 weeks. Im almost 20 weeks now and Im still kind of small. Also, I've heard you start feeling flutters earlier too but I felt them around the same time as with #1.

Christmas_Eve_Baby Due December 23; 1 child; Texas 3 posts
10th Jun '12

I guess im just anxious to see a baby bump, when really i need to be patient cause its gonna be hard to work with a belly. I didnt show til 6 months with my first...

~a girl and a boy~ 2 kids; ,, IA, United States 56463 posts
status 10th Jun '12

I'm pregnant with my second and just started showing at 7 1/2 months. It may take some time.

Clk 2 kids; Dexter, Michigan 11974 posts
10th Jun '12

You may show sooner with your second pregnancy then your first but biology still rules all. The fetus does not develop quicker then the first, at this point it's not even above the pubic bone yet. I did show sooner with this one, our second, but only by a couple months.

A, E & W's mommy 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Bulgaria 16511 posts
10th Jun '12

I didn't start to show until 26 wks with my second and about 20ish weeks with my third. I certainly would be expecting to show at 12 weeks when your uterus is only as high as your pelvic bone anyway.

Kirsty Hoyle Due June 23 (girl); 1 child; United Kingdom 149 posts
10th Jun '12

i started to show bout 15 weeeks with second x

Christina VanDoren 2 kids; Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania 298 posts
11th Jun '12

Every pregnancy is different. Typically people do show sooner with #2 but not always. I was 10 weeks when I started showing. My OB said I 'popped' quick and now he is measuring right on track at 29 weeks. Im glad I popped early and grew perfectly the rest of the time. I know some women who are as far as I am and are tiny and look like they will pop any minute, I feel bad for them because they are gonna go from being small and able to fit into everything to not being able to in the blink of an eye.

Logan and Noah's Momma 18 kids; North Carolina 982 posts
11th Jun '12

It just depends on the pregnancy..I started showing waaaay earlier than with Logan...At 12 1/2 weeks i had the start of a little bump. Now at 16 weeks, i'm shocked how big it is lol
Give it time..